Chapter 5

1 month later
<Amanda Paul's POV>

I woke up to loud screaming. I walked out of my room and saw Logan, Brendan, and the Why don't we guys in the living room doing the intro to the vlog. "Good morning little sis." Logan yelled. "Morning." I said. "Good morning twin." Daniel said. I smiled and hugged him. "Okay. I'm going to get dressed so I can go to Jake's house." I said and walked into my room.

*15 minutes later*

"Logan I'm going to Jake's house. I'll see you later. Love you." I said and walked out the door. I got in my Uber and gave the driver Jake's address. Once we got to Jake's house I thanked the driver and paid him.

I knocked on the door. "I'm coming." Someone yelled. The door opened. "Hi." I said. "Um... hi." The person said. Wow he's really cute. "I'm Amanda. Jake's sister." I introduced myself,shyly. "I'm Nathan. Kade's brother and Jake's videoagrapher." He said, shyly. We stared at each other. "Nate who's at the door." Kade said walking towards us. "Um hi Kade." I said, breaking eye contact with Nathan. "Hey Amanda. I guess you met my brother." He said. I cleared my throat and nodded. "Um you can come in." Nathan said. I smiled and walked in. "Amanda is that you?" Tessa asked. "Yeah." I said. We screamed and hugged each other. "You guys saw each other yesterday." Jake said walking into the room. "Shut up Jake. I still missed my best friend." I said. He stuck his tongue out at me. "Oh little sis did you meet Nathan?" Jake asked. "Um yeah. He opened the door for me." I said shyly and blushed. "Oh. Someone has a crush." He said. "I don't I just met him, Jake." I fought back. "Erika. Amanda's here and we need a girls chat right now." Tessa yelled. "Ahhh. Okay okay I'm coming." Erika yelled. Tessa, Erika, and I walked into the office. "So." Erika and Tessa said. "So." I said. "What do you think of Nathan?" Erika asked. "He seems nice. I guess. I don't know. I just met him." I said. "The way you guys looked at each other though." Tessa exclaimed. I blushed. "I have to admit he's cute." I admited, blushed. Erika and Tessa screamed. "Aww you guys would be so cute together." They said. I blushed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Chance and Anthony walked in. "We heard screaming." Chance said. Anthony looked at me. "Are you blushing?" He asked. "Yes she is." Erika said. I smacked her. She looked at me. "Aww. Little Jake why are  you blushing?" Chance asked. "Beacuse she thinks Nathan's cute and we told her that her and Nathan would look cute together." Tessa said. "O my god. Yes you and Nathan would look so cute together." Chance said and Anthony nodded in agreement. I blushed. "Guys. I just met him. I don't even know him." I whined.

<Jake Paul POV>

The girls walked into the office. I turned to Nathan. "Dude. You're so whipped and you just met her." I said. "Wait. You aren't going to tell me not to date her." Nathan asked looking confused. I laughed and shook my head. "You are a good guy. I trust you with her. Just don't hurt her." I asked. "Really? Should I ask her on a date?" He asked. "Duh." I said. He breathed in and out. "Okay I'm going to do it." He said and walked to the office.

Ohhh.... What do you guys think??? Amanda met Nathan... what do you think will happen?  Well Nathan ask Amanda on the date or will he be to scared?