Chapter 27

<Amanda Paul's POV>

Everyone including Tessa was at Logan's apartment to celebrate Corbyn and my birthday. I was looking through Instagram and sighed as I saw the comment Tessa put on Erika's post. "Hey princess?" Jonah questioned. "Yeah?" I asked looking at him. "I think you should forgive her. After all she is coming with us on the trip." He said. "I know love. I just don't want to get hurt again. I mean she's been my best friend since I moved here." I said. Jonah sighed and pulled me into a hug. "She's not going to hurt you again. She really misses you." He said. "Okay. I'll forgive her." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I got up and walked over to Tessa. "Hey Tess, can we talk for a sec?" I asked. She nodded and we walked into my room.

<Tessa Brooks POV>
Everyone was at Logan and Amanda's apartment to celebrate Amanda and Corbyn's birthday. We were planning a birthday trip for Amanda and Corbyn to Disney World. Everyone was enjoying themselves. I saw Amanda and Jonah talking. I wonder what they are talking about. They are honestly such a cute couple. I sighed and played with my food. "Hey girl. Are you okay?" Corbyn asked. "Not really. I miss my best friend." I said. "She'll come around. She was just heart broken, Tess. She misses you too." He said. "Corbs. She hates me. I ruined her relationship with the guy she's been in love with since he started working for Jake." I said and sighed. "Hey don't think like that okay." He said. "Hey Tess, can we talk for a sec?" Amanda asked. I nodded and we walked to her room. "Amanda I'm so sorry." I said. Amanda pulled me into a hug. I was shocked but hugged her back. "I miss you." She whispered. I chuckled. "I miss you too." I said and we pulled away. "So we are good?" I asked. She nodded. We walked out of her room. "What did I miss?" Erika asked. "She isn't mad at me anymore." I said. Erika squealed and everyone looked at us. We laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night before I trip tomorrow.