Chapter 39

<Amanda Paul's POV>
"I-I still c-can't bel-lieve you guys are back." I stuttered and smiled. They smiled back and hugged me. "We've missed you a lot princess." Jonah said as we pulled away from the group hug. "I've missed you guys too. It's been hard without you guys. But while you were gone everyone else in this apa-artment h-has helped." I stuttered and looked around the room. They all smiled and me and hugged me.

*a few hours later*
<Daniel Seavey's POV>
We were all just hanging out at Logan and Amanda's apartment. Everyone was talking and having a good time while I was in a daze still in shock at what Jonah did when we were on tour. I wanted to tell Amanda but I know it would tear her apart because she really loves Jonah and I know Jonah really loves Amanda. I sat there on the couch staring at Amanda and seeing how happy she is with Jonah. I sighed and shook the thought out of my mind. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. "You okay bud? You seem a bit off." Corbyn said. "Um yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about how Amanda hasn't talked in over a year and everything she's been through." I lied. "I know poor thing. She doesn't deserve it. By the way I know you're lying. Tell me what's up." He said. "I was thinking about what Jonah did on tour and how much it's going to hurt her. I can't see her like that again after what happened with Nathan." I said. "I know it's tough but we can't tell her about it, he does." He said. "But he won't Corbs and we both know that." I said. He sighed and sat back. "What are we going to do about it?" He asked. "We tell him to tell her." I said. Corbyn nodded. This is going to go so bad.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I am so happy that the boys are back and that I could be able to see them again. I was sitting next to Jonah. He looked down at me. "Are y-you o-okay, love?" I asked him, adjusting myself to face him. "No I'm not. Can we talk in your room please." He said. I nodded. We both stood up and walked into my room. He closed the door and we both sat on my bed. "Whats w-wrong?" I asked. "I made a mistake when I was on tour and I didn't mean to do it." He said, starting to tear up. I looked at him confused. "We went out one night to get drinks and I got drunk. I-I cheated on you. I'm so sorry." He said crying. I sat there in shock. "Princess please say something." He said, trying to put his hand on my shoulder. I moved back, stood up, and ran out of my room and the apartment. I heard people run after me and calling out my name. I got onto the elevator and started to cry. "I can't believe this. I can't believe I got cheated on again. What did I do to deserve it?" I questioned to myself as I walked out of the elevator. "You don't deserve it at all. You are the greatest human ever. I'm sorry I cheated on you. I was drunk. I didn't mean it. I don't know what I was thinking when it happened." Jonah said panting. "Jonah, you n-never drink and y-you p-promised me that you wouldn't do the same thing that Nathan did and you d-did do it. I c-can't do it anymore. I-I was so e-excited to see you a-and this is the n-news I get." I stuttered and cried. "Princess." He said. I just shook my head. He came closer to me. "J-jonah please d-don't." I stuttered and back away. He kept coming closer until I hit a wall. He put his arms above my head. "Princess. Please let me explain." He said looking from my eyes to my lips. I shook my head. "Please l-leave me a-alone. I don't want to t-talk to you." I said softly. He sighed and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away. "Goodbye." I said and walked away. I got back on the elevator and cried. The elevator doors opened and I walked to the apartment. I opened the door and walked straight to my room, ignoring everyone's questions. I lied in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

<Jonah Marais's POV>
I can't believe I lost the one thing that meant the most. "You're so stupid." I said to myself and got back into the elevator. The doors of the elevator opened up a few moments later. I walked out and knocked on Logan's door. Logan opened the door and everyone looked at me. "What happened?" Zach asked. "Um.. I told her what I did on tour and broke it off." I said and cried. The boys walked up to me and hugged me. We pulled away. Everyone else looked at me. "Care to explain." Logan and Jake said at the same time. "Um well you see. When we were on tour we went out to get drinks and I might have gotten to drunk and cheated on Amanda. It was a mistake. I never meant to hurt her. It was me not being responsible." I said. "So that's why she cried herself to sleep." Logan said. "Is it okay if I stay the night?" Justin asked. "Yeah sure." Logan said. "Guys we should go." I said. "I'm going to stay the night too. I want see if she's okay." Corbyn said. I nodded and the boys walked out. "See you later guys." I said and walked out.