Chapter 15

<Logan Paul's POV>
I checked my phone again. Amanda hasn't called me and I'm really worried. So I decided to call her. The phone rang three times and then she answered.

Phone conversation
Logan- Hey little sis
A- Hey Log
Logan- where are you?
A- I'm at the boys house
Logan- why didn't you call me I could have picked you up.
A- um I wanted to tell you this in person can you come to the boys house.
Logan- okay be there in 5.

I hung up and got in my car. Once I got to the boys house, I walked in. "Heyo." I yelled. "We are in the kitchen." Corbyn and Amanda said at the same time. "That twin telepathy thing is starting to scare me." I said walking into the kitchen. Amanda and Corbyn laughed. "Wait what? You guys are twins." Jack asked confused. "Yup." Corbyn said. "I didn't know." Jonah said. "Neither did we until last week." Amanda said. "You weren't going to tell us?" Jack asked. "I thought Zach told you guys." I said. "He didn't say anything." Jack said. Amanda shrugged. "What were you going to tell me?" I asked. "Oh. Um Nathan cheated on me with Tessa." She said. "What? Why?" I asked. "Well he doesn't know that me and Corbyn are twins so he thought I was in love with Corbyn and that I cheated on him with Corbyn." She said. "I'm going to talk to him." I said. "Logan don't. Corbyn,Jake, Kade, Anthony and now Zach went to talk to him. I think he understands." She said. "You sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you think Zach told Nathan that you and I are twins?" Corbyn asked Amanda. "Yeah. I think he did." She said. We all laughed. "We gotta love twins right?" I asked. "That's facts." Amanda said.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
Great. Now I'm never going to get her back. I sighed and sat back in my seat. I saw Zach walk out the door. I can't believe I broke my promise to him and to everyone else. I didn't even know that Corbyn and Amanda were twins. Anyways, what am I going to do to get Amanda back. God, why did I have to screw everything up. Amanda is the love of my life and she doesn't even want me to be apart of her life anymore. I have an idea. "Tessa." I said, walking out of the office. "What's up?" She said walking out of the kitchen. "You want to help me get Amanda back?" I asked. "No. Nathan we can't do anything. You heard Zach. Don't apologize. She doesn't want us to talk to her." She said. "I can't live without her." I said. "Neither can I. She's my best friend and I hurt her feelings. Give her some time, okay? Promise me you will." She said. "Okay I promise." I said. Tessa walked away. I sighed. What am I going to do? Amanda's my everything. I'll give her time. Like I just promised Tessa. I'll give her time. I walked to my room and changed. I laid on my bed. What if she finds someone else? What if she falls in love with Jack or Jonah? I shake away my thoughts and go to bed.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
After I told Logan what happened, we decided to have a sleepover. I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I walked back downstairs and saw only Jonah in the living room. "Hey Jo. Where did everyone go?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch. "Logan went to get pizza, Jack and Daniel went to get movies, and Corbyn and Zach went to get ice cream. So I decided to stay with you." He said. I smiled at him. "Thank you for cheering me up today. I appreciate it." I said, looking down. "Of course. I want you to be happy and so does everyone else." He said. I hugged him. "We are back." Logan yelled. For the rest of the night we watched movies and enjoyed each other's company.

Hey loves. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.