Chapter 21

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I woke up early this morning and looked around. I smiled and tried to get off the couch. I quietly made it to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I looked back at the couch and smiled. These boys have been there for me through everything since I moved here. I don't know what I would do without them. They are one of the best things that was given to me. I love how they would be there in a heart beat for me. I would have to thank Logan for introducing me to them. "Remember that." I said to myself. So I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Remember what?" Corbyn asked. "To thank Logan for introducing me to you and the boys. It's been one of the best things that have happened to me since I moved." I said and giggled. I grabbed a plate and put all the pancakes on it. I put the plate on the counter and turned to hug Corbyn. "I love you pumpkin." He said. "I love you too bean." I said. We pulled away from the hug. "We should wake up the others." I said. Corbyn nodded and walked to the living room. "Guys wake up. Amanda made pancakes." Corbyn yelled. The guys woke up immediately and ran to get the pancakes. I giggled and walked to the kitchen. I walked over to Jonah and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You missed." He said with his mouth full. I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. "Eww. My innocent eyes." Zach said. I laughed and hugged him. "You know you love me." I said. "I know you care. Just shout whenever and I'll be there." Corbyn sang. "You are my love, you are my heart. And we'll never ever ever be apart." I continued. "Are we an item? Girl quit playin. We're just friends, what are you sayin." Corbyn said. "Said there's another look right in my eyes, my first love, broke my heart for the first time. And I was like baby baby baby oh.." Corbyn and I yelled, while dancing. Everyone laughed. Then Logan walked out of his room. He looked at Corbyn and I weirdly. "How am I related to you guys?" He said. I laughed. "Come on Logan. They are twin goals." Jack said. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah Logan, we are twin goals." Corbyn said and gave me a hug. He rolled his eyes at us. "You know you love me. I know you care. Just shout whenever and I'll be there." I started to sing. Everyone had their phones out recording even Logan. "You are my love, you are my heart. And we'll never ever ever be apart." Corbyn sang. "Are we an item? Girl quit playin. We're just friends, what are you sayin." I sang. "Stop. Please just stop. I don't want to hear how talented you guys are." Logan said. Corbyn and I stopped and started laughing. We sat down and finished eating our breakfast. "Hey Amanda?" Corbyn asked. "What's up?" I said, looking at him. "What were you going to tell Logan." He said. I glared at him. He smirked at me, knowing that I would have to say it out loud. "What is he talking about, little sis?" Logan asked. I sighed. "So when I woke up, I was talking to myself and Corbyn walked into the kitchen when I said remember that. So he asked me what I had to remember and I told him that I had to remember to thank you for introducing me to the boys and for being there for me. They are one of the best things that have happened to me since I moved here. So thank you." I said. I looked over at Corbyn again and glared at him. He put his hands up in defense. "Your welcome little sis. Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours." Logan said. I smiled up at Logan and hugged him. He hugged back. "Hey guess what?" Logan said. "What?" I asked. "You and Corbyn's birthday is coming up soon." He said. "I know." I said, excitedly. "What do you want to do for your birthday, princess?" Jonah asked. I shrugged. "I've never really shared a birthday before." I said. "Same." Corbyn said.  "We should have a party." Jack said. "I'm not really a party person." I said. "Oh how about a dinner." Zach said. I shook my head no. "I know. How about we go on a trip to Disney World." Daniel said. My eyes light up and nodded my headed excitedly. Everyone laughed at my childish behavior. "So Corbyn are you in?" Logan asked. Corbyn nodded and I squealed. "Yay! We are going to Disney." I said. Everyone laughed. Then, we all pulled out our phones.

<Jonah Marais's POV>
I'm going to ask Amanda to be my girlfriend. I texted the group chat.

Group chat
JM- get ready to record me asking Amanda to be mine.
ZH- my actual goals
CB- same but hurt her I hurt you
JA- awww otp for life
DS- what Corbs said
LP-^

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me. The boys started to film.  "Princess." I said, standing up. I held my hand out to help her out of her chair. She accepted and stood up. "Why are they recording, love?" She asked. "Because I want to rewatch this when we are older." I said. She looked at me confused. I sighed. "Princess, I've been in love with you since the first day I met you. I know that you are still hurting from the breakup with Nathan and I don't know how you feel about me but anyways. I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your excitement, your personality, how kind and loving you are, how you always give people another chance, how you don't give up on something, how confident you are about you." I paused. She giggled. "I get that from Logan and Corbyn." She spoke softly. I chuckled. "Anyways, I just can't seem to get you off my mind. We quickly connected when we first met and I'm so happy at where we are now. I've been thinking about how to ask you this question but I remember you telling me that you don't like the whole being super romantic thing but you like the straightforwardness. So here it goes. Amanda Marie, will you be mine?" I said. She smiled and wiped her tears. "I'd love to." She said and pulled me into a kiss. The boys cheered. "My innocent eyes." Zach yelled. We laughed.