Chapter 7

<Amanda Paul's POV> 

"Hey Log. Can we talk for a minute?" I said, once I got inside. "Um yeah. Everything okay?" He asked. I shook my head no. I breathed in and out. "First off, Nathan asked me on a date." I said. "O my god. That's great. You've had the biggest crush on him since he started working for Jake. I'm so happy for you." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "There's another thing though, Log." I said. He looked at me confused. "So after you and Jake moved here, I dated a guy. Um, he was really sweet and caring like Nathan.  After a few months of us being together, he would come to mom's house drunk and would hurt me. A-and I'm just scared that Nathan would be the same way." I said. "Hey. Listen to me. First things first, no guy should ever abuse a woman even if he's drunk. Second, you don't deserve that. And third, Nathan would never do something like that. Amanda, give him a chance. He is a really good guy. I think you guys are meant to be. I love you." He said. I hugged him. "Thank you for hearing me out, Log. It really means a lot. I love you too." I said. We pulled away. "So when's the date?" He asked. "Tomorrow at 7." I said. "Alright then. Let's get some sleep so we can shop for your outfit." Logan said. We both stood up and walked to our rooms.  I changed into my pajamas and put my phone to charge. Right before I closed my eyes to sleep, I got a text. I checked who texted me. I smiled. It was a text from Nathan. I opened it. It read 'I'm excited for tomorrow night. I can't wait. xx' I smiled and  texted back. I shut off my phone and went to sleep. 

<Nathan Speiser's POV> 

I can't believe that I'm going on a date with the girl of my dreams. I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time. I have to make this date perfect. I don't want to mess it up. I lied back in my bed and sighed. "Hey Nate." My big brother said. I sat up. "Hey Kade." I said. Kade sat next to me. "You are going to do fine on this date. I promise." He said. "How do you know that for sure." I questioned. "I know because she is legit girl version of you, Nate. Just relax and be yourself. You are going to be fine." He said. "Thanks Kade." I said. "Anything for you little bro. Oh and we are going shopping for your date. So you should go to bed. Good night." He said and walked out of my room. I changed and texted Amanda, 'I'm excited for tomorrow night. I can't wait. xx'. I waited for her to reply. Then my phone buzzed. 'I'm excited too. Good night Nate. xx'. I smiled and went to bed. 

Oof. What's going to happen next?