Chapter 44

<Corbyn Besson's POV>
We got home from the Groove and started writing the song for Amanda. As we were coming up with lyrics for the song, I heard my phone ring. I checked the caller id. My eyes widened when I saw it was Amanda's name. I answered it and brought the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi. I um wanted to say I'm sorry." Amanda said. "What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything wrong." I said as the boys surrounded me, giving me a confused look. "I'm sorry for not understanding why you didn't tell me that Jonah cheated on me. I also wanted to thank you for doing that. I miss you and the boys." She said. "Even Jonah?" I asked. I heard her laugh. "Yes even Jonah." She said. We both laughed. "Well I got to go finish packing. Justin's waiting. I'll talk you later. Love you Corbs." She said. "Love you too. Bye." I said and hung up. I smiled. I finally got my twin sister back. "Was that Amanda?" Zach asked. I nodded. "What did she say? Does she forgive us?" Daniel asked. "Yes she forgives us and that she was sorry for not understanding why we didn't tell her. And that she's misses us." I said. "Even me?" Jonah asked. "Even you Jonah." I said. "That's great. Should we finish writing the song?" Jack said. We nodded and finished writing the song.

*a few hours later*
"We should go surprise Amanda with the song." I said. Everyone agreed. Daniel went to get his guitar. "Let's go." I said. We all rushed to the car and sped off to Amanda and Logan's apartment. I decided to let Logan know what we were doing.

Text convo:
Baby bro twin: we are on our way to surprise Amanda with a song
Big bro mophead: okay let me know when you get here
Baby bro twin: actually we are walking to your apartment
Big bro mophead: okay I'll have Amanda open the door

We walked over to the door and knocked.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Justin and I had just finished pack my bags for our J and A road trip. We walked out to see everyone still sitting in the living room. I went to sit next to Nathan. He looked at me and smiled. I intertwined our fingers. He kissed my forehead. "Just get back together already." Justin yelled. I rolled my eyes. Then there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other wondering who would be here this late at night. "I think you should get it Amanda." Logan said with a smirk. I sighed getting up and opening the door. I went to open the door and there was singing. I saw my boys singing. I had let them in and I recorded them. I started to cry. They finished singing. Everyone had gathered around the boys and I. I smiled and clapped for them. I wiped my tears. "Hey pumpkin." Corbyn said. "Hey." I said. I looked at him and started crying. Corbyn walked up to me and lifted my head, so my eyes could look into his. He wiped my tears. "I-I've missed you so much, Corbs. I'm so sorry for everything I said to you. I guess I didn't see want you were trying to do for me. I appreciate." I said. "I've missed you so much more, Amanda Marie. Hey don't worry about it. It's no biggie." He said. I pulled him into a hug. We pulled away from the hug. I looked at the rest of the guys. "That song. You guys wrote it?" I asked. They nodded. "When?" I questioned. "Today. We wrote it for you because we wanted you to know how amazing you are and just to see you smile." Zach said. I laughed and hugged him. "I've missed you guys." I said.