Chapter One

First chapter, how excited are you about this book? Let me know in the comments section below!

(This is how I imagined that Skyler would be. You can your your own imagination if you don't like how I imagine her.)

Skyler's POV: "Skyler wake up and get ready so you won't be late for work

Skyler's POV:
"Skyler wake up and get ready so you won't be late for work." Yelled my mom.

Stretching I sit up on my bed. I was never a morning person but I always wake up really early. Right now it was 5:30 in the morning. Waking up at this time is torture for me. Looking around my room I see that it's still dark. Standing up I go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business.

Okay so let me introduce myself my name is Skyler May James, I have blonde hair and deep blue eyes. My mom says that my eyes reminds her of my dad. Dad died three years ago in a car accident, things have been hard for all of us. But for me it it's been worse, I was in the car when my dad had the car accident. I remember we where talking and laughing, just having a good time but then everything changed. My dad had looked at me for a moment to tell me something when I saw a truck drift off to our lane. I yelled at my dad to watch out, he tried to avoid the truck but he couldn't so I remember him taking my hand and telling me that he loves me. He closed his eyes and held my hand harder. I did the same, then when I woke up we where still inside the car. Dad was trying to get out.

I couldn't move cause I couldn't feel my feet or my arms. I felt blood dripping from different parts of my body. My dad was full of deep cuts and he was losing a lot more blood than I. When he managed to get out of the car he came to my side, I don't know how he could even feel is arms or legs but I just know that he came to my side.

He tried to open the door but he was too weak. So I started to try and move my hand. Even though I couldn't feel it I managed to move it. When my dad saw that he tried to open the car door again. The door opened but I still couldn't move to get out. Dad was covered in blood from head to toe but he ignored all his pain and helped me get out of the car. Right when he got me out I heard sirens and people coming and yelling. An ambulance came and took me and my dad to the hospital.