Chapter Thirty Five

Skyler's POV: "What's going on?" I asked

Skyler's POV:
"What's going on?" I asked. Joanna turned to me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Come sit down so that I can explain it to all of you." She told me I sat down beside Leah.

"Explain." Said Leah.

"So I have not someone that is really special for me but I can't say it to anyone because I still don't know what we are. We are supposed to hand out today but if I say that to my parents or my brother they won't let. So me here to ask you guys if you can help me sneak out so that me and him could hang out." Explained Joanna, I looked at her with wide eyes.

" Who is he?" Asked Leah.

"Who is who?" Asked Joanna like she didn't know.

"Don't even start Joanna." Warned Taylor.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"How old is he?" Asked Levi.

"Look you guys you don't have to know all of that I just want you to help me out." Said Joanna.

"Oh no! If you want your our help then you need to answer all our questions. If you don't, have fun explaining all of this." I told her while smirking.

"I agree completely with Skyler." Said Leah and I high five her. We both looked at Joanna with raised eyebrows.

"So do I!" Said Levi while giving her a look.

"Me too!" Said Taylor and gave Joanna an innocent look.

"Your pure evil Skyler. You have been spending too much time with Kayel. You have turned like him. With all of your cruel things." Said Joanna while shaking her head at me. She gave me a playful glare.

" I did learn from the best didn't I?" I asked him with amusement in tone. They all laughed and nodded their heads.

"Yeah you did." Said Levi.

"Yeah but don't try to distract us Joanna. Who is he?" I asked her.

"Well you see, he is someone that is well known in the motorcycle world. You guys know motocross." Said Joanna and we all gasped. It couldn't be him could it? Joanna can mean the on im think about! Is she really with him? This girl better not be joking around about this.

"Is it Zayn Payn?" Asked Taylor while looking at her with wide eyes. She got closer to Joanna and waited for her to answer.

"Well... I... yeah..." admitted Joanna, she couldn't look at us when she admitted that. Levi, Leah and I screamed all at once while Taylor was jumping up and down because of how excited she was.

"Are you girls okay?" Came in the Butler with a panic look on his face. We turned to him and my eyes widen when I saw a gun in his hands.

"Benjamin it's okay... you can put the gun down. We just got excited and we screamed. Sorry for making you worried.