Chapter Fifteen

Skyler's POV: Kayel had left after he told me he would help me find an apartment for me and my mom

Skyler's POV:
Kayel had left after he told me he would help me find an apartment for me and my mom. I remember telling him that he didn't need to help me that I would figure it out myself but he didn't let it go. It's the end of the week, my mom and I have everything packed but we still haven't found an apartment that isn't expensive. Kayel tied to help but he had to go back to the USA. I didn't have time to hang out with him on his last week here.

Kayel would call me everyday to see if I was alright and if I needed help but I would always denied it. I know that he knows that I actually need help but his giving me space. His respecting my wishes.

"Skyler come and help me bring this boxes to the car." Said my mom. My mom and I are going to be staying at the GTS Hotel thanks to Kayel. Since he knew that we hadn't found a place to stay he offered his hotel. I said that I would pay for the hotel room but he said that since I work there just to think that it was part of the job. He also said that we could stay there as long as we need. I'm very thankful for that.

"I'm coming mom!" I yelled back. Making my way to the living room I saw all of our boxes all around the place.

"Take this boxes and put them on the car then come and take this bags to take them to the car as well." Said my mom while picking up two boxes.

"Okay." I said and picked up two boxes. I went to the elevator and put the boxes down. I pushed the L button for lobby, the doors closed. I waited for the elevator to open up the doors.

DING!

Taking the boxes into my arms I got out of the elevator. I passed the entrance to the building and went outside to the car. My mom had her keys on her hands and opened the car's trunk. I put all the boxes inside and then closed the trunk. My mother and I made our way back to the apartment to take the bags. We did that for about an hour.

"Well that's it we have everything." Said my mom. Now there weren't any boxes around nor bags. The place looked empty like no one ever lived here.

"Yeah..." I said with a sigh.

"Skyler everything is going to be okay." Said my mother. I looked at her. I was just so stressed, I had to work and look for an apartment. I had to take half of the money I saved for college to pay for the hotel room cause even though Kayel told me I didn't have to pay I will. I won't see it as part of my job.

"Mom... I don't want to stay for free at Kayel's hotel, it's just so much. I know his doing this out of his heart but i feel bad." I told her.

"Skyler... that boy wants to help you so let him. I know that you are trying to let him in. Look just let the boy help okay. You will repay him back one day but maybe not in the way you think. For now let it be." Said my mother. I looked at her. I felt myself start to cry.