Chapter Thirty Four

Skyler's POV: After that night with Kayel we had gone to his apartment and just talked

Skyler's POV:
After that night with Kayel we had gone to his apartment and just talked. We talked for hours, we then decided to watch a movie and we fell asleep. When I woke up the first thing I saw was Kayel. He looked so peaceful and relaxed, completely different to how he was the night before. I had stayed there just watching him, remembering everything that he told me. Never would I have thought that Kayel would have passed though something like that. I mean what kind of sick person would pretend to be someone they are not just cause their parents are enemies? But by the way that woman hard acted that night I could tell that she also fell in her own game.

Jasmine Boy was supposed to make Kayel an His family fall by making him fall in love with her but something that she didn't think could happen did. She fell for her enemy but when he found out everything she did. All the horrible things she did to him and his family he didn't want anything to do with her.

That same day I had called my mom saying that I would be home soon, I remembered she asked me how Kayel was doing since I had explained to her a bit of what had happened that night. After telling her everything I got out off the couch. Kayel still hadn't woken up so I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I got out of the bathroom Kayel had woken up and was looking for me. We talked for a bit but then I left to go back to my house since I had to go to class in two hours getting home I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I remembered what Kayel told me about still loving her after everything she made him pass through and I cried a bit. It hurt. I couldn't help it. I need it to let it out before I go crazy.

"Ms. Carson? Ms. Carson? Ms. Carson?!" All but yelled my professor while snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up from my notebook and saw my professor glaring at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you listening?" He asked with such an intense stare. If looks could kill I would be six feet underground already.

"Of course I am." I said to him, I really wasn't but I'm not going to tell him that.

"Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind answering the question?" He asked with a sarcastic tone.

"I would not mind at all. But could you please repeat the question since I didn't understand you?" I asked him while sounding all innocent.

"The question is how many bones make our spinal cord?" Said Asked the professor.

"Thirty two bones." I said with confidence, he professor just rolled his eyes and continued with the class.

I heard some of the students laughing at the professor when I answered the question correctly. This professor has had it for me since I started and it's all ready been two months. One month since that night at the event. Kayel and I have talked, hanged out but a month ago he had to go back to Australia because of a problem back at one of his hotels.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" I heard the bell ring.

"Class is over see you next week." Said the professor and we all started leaving. Kayel and I have been talking on the phone and texting, he told me that he would be back soon since he is almost done over in Australia. I can't wait to see him.

"Skyler!" I heard Joanna calling me when I walked out of the classroom. I waved at her and made my way to where she and Taylor where.

" Hey girls!" I said to them and gave them a small hug.

"Hey!" Said Taylor.

" OK so I need you guys to help me out." Said Joanna while looking all serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"Are you okay?" Asked Taylor.

" No I'm not okay! I'm about to go crazy and if you girls won't help me then I don't know what I'll do." Said Joan.

" Tell us what's wrong." I said to her. She sighed and looked around.

" Let's go to my house I already call Leavy and Leah they are waiting for us already since I need all of your help." Explained Joanna. Taylor and I looked at each other what could she be planning?

" What are you planning Joanna?" Asked Taylor while crossing her arms.

" Why would you think that I'm planning something?" Asked Joan while trying to sound and seem innocent.

"Don't even try it with me Joan!" Wind Taylor while glaring at her.

Taylor may be 16 years old but she is really intelligent for her age. She's just like her father Fabyan Romanos. Plus she's a girl that goes straight to the point. That's why she's in University at this age.

" Look I'll explain everything to you guys but at home." She told us so I put my hands on my hips.

" Joanna why do we have to discuss this at your house?" I asked her a while giving her the look.

" I don't want anyone to find out specially the boys because they'll make this a big show." Explains Joanna to us while looking around to see if anyone heard us.

" OK fine will go to your house but you better explain everything and you need to tell us and what do you need our help." I told her while giving her a warning stare.

" You don't worry just please let's talk about this out of my house." She begged us.

" Fine Joanna let's go." Said Taylor and we left. Getting into my car I turned it on and made my way to Joanna's house. She better have a good explanation about all of this put she's acting all mysterious.

*** arriving at Joanna's house ***

" Come in miss." Said Joanna Butler when he open the door.

" Thank you." I said and went.

" Miss Romanos is in her room." Informed the butler.

" Could you please tell me where her room is?" I asked the butler.

" Of course please come with me." The Butler said and showed me to Joanna's room. When we got there I knocked on the door and waited for Joanna to open the door. The butler had left after showing me Joanna's room.

"Come in." I heard Joanna say so I went in. I heard Joanna say so I went in. I saw all the girls sitting down and Joanna looking all nervous.

Vote 🗳

Vote 🗳

Comment

Share

With lots of love and hugs, pcristal05011.