Chapter Seven

New chapter!

Skyler's POV: It had been three days since Kayel and I fought in front of everyone

Skyler's POV:
It had been three days since Kayel and I fought in front of everyone. People at work started to stay clear of me and only talked to me when necessary. The guest would talk professionally to me not like before we used to talk like we were family.

The only person willing to treat me like nothing ever happened is Mrs. Jacobson. I get that me and the boss's son fought but that's no reason to treat me different. Everyone is scared of me, I don't get why. I'm not Kayel, I won't curse you out for making a mistake. I'm not the boss, so I can't fire anyone.

"Skyler are you okay?" Mrs. Jacobson asked while snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed.

"I'm just tired of been treated differently after the fight with Kayel." I told her honestly. As you know I don't hold back my feelings that much.

"Skyler people where just surprised that you fought with the boss's son cause nobody dared to fight with him." Explained Mrs. Jacobson.

"Look I get that but can't they just get over it?" I asked in an sad tone.

"Sweetie we all know of your personality but the thing is that we never thought you would do something like that." Said Mrs. Jacobson.

"Excuse me I would like to check in." Said a very high class woman.

"Of course!" I said and started helping the woman. After I was done with the woman I went to say something when I heard the person I despise the most.

"Hello Skyler!" Said Kayel.

"What?" I said to him in a not such polite way.

"What's with the attitude?" Asked Kayel.

"Your know what." I told him while glaring at him.

"Still mad at me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"OMG! Your Kayel Garcia can I please take a picture with you?" Asked a really excited girl.

"Yeah sure." Said Kayel and started taking pictures with a girl.

"I would like to check out of my hotel room Ms." said a man. Turning to where the man was I started to help him check out.

After the man left I helped an other receptionist try to solve a problem with a guest I thought that Kayel had left until I heard him call my name.

"Skyler." Said Kayel. Just ignore him Skyler it's for the best. You don't want to make a scene.

"Skyler!" He said again and I kept ignoring him.

"Skyler!" Yelled Kayel. I glared at him. Doesn't he get that I don't want to speak with him! Can't he just leave me alone. He makes it so hard to ignore him, come on if you don't like me why speak to me.

"Mr. Garcia please lower your voice you are disturbing the guest." I told him in a scolding tone. Kayel glared at me. He made his hands into fists and he was shaking badly. Kayel's face was starting to get red. I just looked at him with a small smile.

"Are you kidding me right now?" He asked me while glaring at me.

"Of course not sir I'm just asking you nicely to please lower your voice cause you are disturbing the guest and you don't want that in I right? We don't want any of the guests to give any complains." I explained to him in a sickening sweet tone.

"Skyler..." he said in a warning tone. I knew that he was getting angry by the seconds. He gets angry so easily, can't he learn to control it a bit? Cause one day that's going to get him into trouble.

"Yes Mr. Garcia?" I asked him.

"Skyler don't test my patience." Warned Kayel again.

"Sir please call me Ms. Carson since we don't know each other that well." I told him. I knew that would get him even more angry than before. Kayel you don't know who you are messing with, I'm not like all the other girls that would let you order them around.

"Are you serious right now Skyler?!" Exploded Kayel. He ran a hand through his hair and then down his face. I knew he was getting really frustrated with me but what's new.

"Yes I'm serious." I told Kayel. His eyes you could see them shining with furry. His face was even more red than before.

"Skyler don't test me." Said Kayel again.

"What do you mean? Kayel didn't you say you would try to make me regret ever working here. Right now you are just annoying me a bit but you are the one getting angry! You are the one that's losing your patience, not me. I'm fine." I told Kayel in a harsh tone.

"Well Ms. Carson you are right but I would like to know when you have a lunch break." Said asked Kayel.

"And why would you want to know my lunch break? Oh and I'm so happy that you know that your the one that's losing Mr. Garcia." I told him.

"I just want to know when is your lunch break." Said Kayel. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Give me the reason as to why you want to know my lunch break. What if I don't have one?" I told him.

"Everyone has a lunch break Skyler." He said in a know it all tone.

"Well what if I don't." I said to him in and innocent tone.

"Skyler..." warned Kayel but I ignored him and kept working on my computer.

"Skyler?" Asked Kayel. I didn't answer, I just kept ignoring him.

"Skyler don't start ignoring me again." Warned Kayel. But guess what? I ignored him again.

"Excuse me I would like to check into my hotel room please." Said the man.

"Of course sir. Please come this way so that I can excess your information form the computer." I told the man. Kayel glared at me once again but didn't say anything since I was helping the man out.

So what do you think?

Why is Kayel asking Skyler when her lunch break is?

Let me know in the comments section below.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.