Chapter Twenty One

Skyler's POV: It was the end of the day and I was really tired

Skyler's POV:
It was the end of the day and I was really tired. I knew that Kim El University was really hard but I didn't expected it to be that hard. But I'm so happy that I get the opportunity to come here and get my profession.

"Skyler!" I heard Taylor scream my name. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Are you free on Wednesday night?" She asked.

"I am, why?" I asked her.

"We are going to a charity event and we were hoping that you'd come." Explained Joanna.

"To a charity event? But I'm not rich or anything. I won't be able to give anything." I told them with a frown.

"Don't worry about that. We don't want you there for money, we want you there as our friend. Plus we want to see Kayel's reaction when he sees you in a sexy dress." Said Taylor. I looked at her in shock. Firstly cause they consider me a friend when we just met, even though I'm glad that I made friends so soon. Secondly I can't understand why Kayel will react to me wearing a sexy dress we are just friends.

"He wouldn't react at all guys. His just a friend." I told them. They started laughing.

"Oh my gosh you just friend zoned him." Said Joan.

"She totally did!" Said Taylor.

"But that's what we are." I told them. They just shook their heads.

"You are so blind Skyler." Said Taylor.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. But she waved her hand dismissively.

"Just forget it." Said Taylor.

"So will you go?" Asked Joan. I thought about it. Will I be able to fit in? This is a high class party, plus I don't have money to afford any expensive dresses.

"I don't have anything I can wear for an event like that." I told them.

"Don't worry we have that covered." Said Joan.

"Come on say you'll come!" They begged me. Should I go?

"I don't know guys... I won't fit in." I told him.

"You will trust us." Said Taylor.

"Okay fine." I told them.

"Perfect!" They both squealed. I laughed.

"We should go shopping for dresses today." Said Joanna.

I was about to answer them when I heard a my phone's ringtone. Taking my phone out of my bag I saw the caller ID. Kayel was calling me. Immediately I answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Skyler it's Kayel." Said Kayel.

"Hey what's up?" I asked him.

"I need you to come by the hotel so that you can help me with some documents and maybe after that we can go get dinner." Said Kayel.

"I'm on my way and I'll love to go to dinner afterwards." I told him with a big smile on my face.

"Perfect I'm waiting for you at the hotel. Remember to bring your card so that you can access the private elevator." Said Kayel.

"Right thanks for reminding me." I told him.

"It's nothing well bye see you soon." Said Kayel.

"Bye, see you soon!" I said and then hanged up. I heard squeaking so I turned to where Taylor and Joan are and saw them jumping up and down.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked them.

"That was Kayel right?" Said Taylor while ignoring my question.

"Did he just invited you to dinner?" Asked Joan.

"Yes and yes." I told them.

"Oh my gosh!" Squealed Taylor.

"I can't believe that Kayel is finally moving on!" Said Joan. I gave them a questioning look.

"What do you mean by moving on?" I asked them. They immediately became serious.

"I'm sorry Skyler but it isn't our story to tell." Said Joan.

"It's okay I'll wait for when Kayel is ready to tell me himself." I told them.

"Kayel better not screw this up with you cause you are definitely a keeper Skyler." Said Taylor. I blushed.

"I have to go now guys maybe we can meet up tomorrow." I told them.

"Sure! Have fun on your date with Kayel!" They said at the same time. I just shook my head and left to my car. I check to see if I had my card and saw it inside the compartment box.

Putting my bag on the back seat I started the car. It's time for me to get to work. I wasn't used to driving myself places, specially in an other country where you drive on the other side of the road. I arrived at the hotel and parked my car. Then I got out and made my way to the entrance. I entered and I was shocked at how it looked inside. It was completely different from the hotel back at Australia. The walls are a bone white and the floor is this light grey. Everything looks really modern, it looks like something from the future while the one at Australia was really rustic and antic. I went to the front desk so that I could ask the receptionist where was Kayel.

"You will regret this Kayel Garcia!" I heard a man's voice. What is that all about?

"Get out of my hotel right now before I call security." I heard Kayel's voice. I started looking around to see if I could spot Kayel anywhere when someone pushed me and I fell to the floor.

"Ouch!" I fell on my butt and let me tell you it really hurt.

"Skyler!" I heard Kayel say. Suddenly I was picked up from the ground, I rapped my arms around the person's neck.

"Are you okay Skyler." Kayel was the one that had picked me up.

"I'm fine just that it hurt when I fell." I told him.

"Jazz call security I want this man out of my hotel right now. Also fiel a report about him acting violent against a co-worker." Said Kayel to the receptionist. Then he carried me away to an elevator which I'm guessing is to get to his office.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.