Chapter Nine

Skyler's POV:"Well come on and sit down so that you guys can see the menus

Skyler's POV:
"Well come on and sit down so that you guys can see the menus." Said Floridian. She lead us to a table that was made for two people. The menus where already on the table. I was about to pull my chair so that I could sit down but Kayel beat me to it. He pulled my chair, I looked at him weirdly. Kayel gestured me to sit down with his hands. I sat down and took the menu into my hands
I heard the chair being moved. I look up from my menu and Kayel was looking at his menu.

"So what do you want to order?" Asked Kayel.

"I don't know what kind of pizza I want." I told him.

"How about we each take a personal pizza, you take one and I take one. We choose different toppings and we share the pizzas." Said Kayel. That was a really good idea. That way we could both eat two different kinds of pizza.

"Okay fine, what toppings should we get?" I asked Kayel, I would probably get chicken or mushrooms.

"I'll take mushrooms." Said Kayel. Good thing cause now I can get chicken as well.

"And I'll take chicken." I said to him.

"Perfect! So what do you want to drink?" Asked Kayel.

"I want a Coke." I told Kayel. He was about to say something else but was cut off by Floridian coming.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked.

"Yeah we'll Haverhill personal pizzas one of them with mushrooms and the other one with chicken." Said Kayel to Floridian.

"Okay so what would you guys like to drink?" She asked us.

"We'll have two Cokes." Said Kayel. Once again Floridian wrote it on her note pad.

"Will that be all?" She asked us.

"Yes that's all." Said Kayel to her with a small smile on his face. "Okay the food will be ready in about eight minutes." She told us and then she left to go out the order out.

I look at Kayel, he was acting so different from the first time I met him. His being so nice, Kayel sure has two kind of personalities.

"Skyler." Said Kayel while looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Damm I got to admit that he looked really hot doing that. He was looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him. He looked at me more intensely.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?" Asked Kayel with a concern look on his face. Why does he thinks that something is wrong.

"Nothing is wrong Kayel. Why you ask?" I said asked him.

"It's just that you have this look on your face... I don't know how to describe it." Said Kayel while looking at me.

"It's nothing to worry about." I said while looking away from him. I can't tell him what I think about him having two personalities cause he will probably get mad at me and that will ruin the good mood. Cause we are having such I good time.

"Are you sure that it's nothing Skyler?" Asked Kayel while taking hold of my hand that was on the table. I was a bit shocked by his actions but I'm learning that when I'm with Kayel to expect the unexpected. He is a really mysterious person, I'm really curious as to who the real Kayel is. I jus want to get to know him.

I don't hate him I was just mad at him for talking me that way the first time we met. Kayel isn't a bad person he is just really reserved person. He doesn't trust easily. I get what's like not trusting people.

"Yeah don't worry about it." I told him while emailing at him.

"Okay..." he said still looking a bit concerned.

"Here you go guys, two personal pizzas and two Cokes." Said Floridian while putting everything on the table. I felt Kayel let go off my hand the second Floridian came. Again I felt hurt by his actions. I feel like he doesn't like to be seen with me. I look at Floridian and smile at her.

"Thanks Floridian it looks amazing." I told her. She smiled at me, she gave me a big smile.

"You are very welcome." She said to me and then she turned to Kayel while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Just someone you know Kayel." Said Floridian to Kayel.

"Yeah just someone I know." Said Kayel.

"Well let me ask you, why where you holding her hand before I came?" Asked Floridian.

"I wasn't holding her hand Floridian. Why would I hold hands with someone I don't know that well." Said Kayel to her. That made me mad at him. He is so full of himself he can't even admit that he was holding my hand. What's wrong with holding hands with me!

This guys is just to much. It hurts every time he says thing like that. I don't know why cause what he is saying is correct. We don't know each other that well so why would he hold hands with me. I feel like I'm being very clingy. I don't like to be clingy. I need to get out of here for a bit. I need to think straight before I talk again.

"I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me." I said and got up and left to go to the bathroom. I need to calm down cause if I don't then I may do something really stupid and ruin everything.

"Are you okay?" Asked Kayel. That idiot.

"I'm fine Kayel I just have to go to the bathroom." I told him.

"Your not going to leave me right?" He asked.

"Of course I'm not leaving and even if i wanted to leave you are my ride back to the hotel." I told him and left to the bathroom.

Skyler why are you acting like a hurt girlfriend. His not your boyfriend and you don't know him so snap out of it! I said to myself.

Remember to:

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.