Chapter Five

Chapter Five is up and running!

Tell me how you guys are liking the book so far! You can let me know in the comments section below or DM or PM. Will be waiting!

Skyler's POV: "Get out! I don't want to eve see you again

Skyler's POV:
"Get out! I don't want to eve see you again. Just leave me alone your such a bitch! I can't believe my father has someone like you in his company. He shouldn't have given you your job back! I was doing him a huge favor!" Said Kayel while looking straight into my eyes.

It hurts, he reminds me of all the kids at my school. They would bully me all the time. They would call me names and tell me that I could never be good enough to love. Those things hurt. Good thing I don't have to see those people again. Just cause I wasn't rich or liked to party doesn't mean you had to bully me the way they did. I can remember all the things they said and all the physical damage. The scar that I have on my lower back its thanks to someone stabbing me cause they wanted me to make me even more ugly.

"Did you hear me?! I said to get out!" Yelled Kayel in my face while snapping me out of my thoughts. I felt my eyes start to water. I wouldn't cry, he is not going to make me cry. I won't give him the satisfaction.

"I heard you but I don't follow orders from you!" I said to him.

"Listen here you-" and he was cut off by the office door opening. Turning around I saw Mr. and Mrs. Garcia come in. They had big smiles on their faces.

"I hope  hay you guys solved all of your problems since it's been an hour since we left." Said Tina.

"We have mom." Said Kayel before I could speak. Glaring at him I went to speak but again Kayel cut me off.

"Right Skyler? Everything is okay with us." Asked Kayel while glaring at me so that I would say yes. Ha! If he thought I was going to agree with him then he has another thing coming.

"No I think things are worse but it's okay I'll just ignore him. Well I'll just go and get working. Thank you Mr. Garcia for giving me my job back. You don't even know how happy I am." I said to Mr. Garcia.

"Well... umm.... okay if you need something you can come by anytime. Also please call me Stephen." Said Stephen.

"I'll be leaving now thanks for the help." I said and left, I could tell that Stephen and Tina were confused. Just as I was going to get into the elevator I heard two voices shout my name.

"Skyler!"

"Skyler wait up!"

"Skyler how did it go?!"

Turning around I saw Damian and Ezzequiel running to me. My eyes widen, I didn't think they would care about how it went wi h their brother.

"What's wrong Skyler?" Asked Ezzequiel.

"Nothing." I said, it's just that your brother is an arrogant bastard that can't care for others. His just so cold hearted. I thought sarcastically.

"How did it go with Kayel?" Asked Damian.

"Honestly?" I asked them. They nodded their heads waiting for what I was going to say next.

"Your brother is a selfless arrogant bastard! He is cold hearted and doesn't care about his actions! I don't want to ever speak or see him again in my life and that will be to soon." I said to them.

"Umm..." said Ezzequiel.

"Well I guess everything went well." Said Damian. I looked at him with an incredulous look. Was he trying to be funny?

"Yeah everything went perfect!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Yeah you can tell that I'm not in the best mood.

"So do you want me to let him know what you think of his first impression?" Asked Damian.

"Sure oh remember to tell him the part were I said his an arrogant bastard and cold hearted. Wait and tell him about the part we're I said: "I don't want to ever speak or see you again in my life and that will still be to soon. You know what tell him everything. Just quote me." I said with a big smile on my face. I bet I look like a crazy person.

"I'll let him know don't worry." Said Damian. I got into the elevator and hit the L button for Lobby. The doors closed.

"So what are you going to do now?" Asked Ezzequiel.

"Oh I'm going to start working." I told them.

"Wait you got your job back? How? I thought that you and Kayel didn't hit it off. How come he gave you your job back?" Asked Ezzequiel.

"Well when I went into the office your mom and dad where their and your dad decided to give me my job back. So I took the job back and let me tell you Kayel didn't like that." I explained to them.

"Wait so both of my parents were their?" Asked Damian.

"Yup! Why you ask?" I said asked him.

"Kayel is going to hate you even more than what he probably does right now." Said Ezzequiel.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Cause now Kayel is in deep shit, some thanks to you." Explained Damian.

"I don't care if he hates me. I hate him too and good he is going to get what he deserves. Cause come on guys he is self centered guy! He should know that not everybody will take his shit!" I said with a small smirk. The elevators doors opened and we got out.

"You do have a point but he hates when mom is the one that's going to punish him for whatever reason." Said Ezzequiel.

"Why?" I asked getting curious.

"Mom is way worse than dad. Mom knows what to do for us to become miserable." Said Damian.

"Well that's not my problem." I said.

"Well good luck today!" Said Ezzequiel.

"Hope that we can see you again soon before we leave Australia." Said Damian.

"Thanks guys!" I said to them.

"Bye!" The both said at the same time and left.

"Bye!" I said back.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.