The F's 4

I'm just writing this to let you know every member of The F's 4 and their families.

Calderón Family:
Joel Calderón: Deep brown hair with bright green eyes. His 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a twin called Joanna but he is older for five minutes. Is part of The F's 4.

Joanna Calderón: Deep brown hair that has natural beach waves. She has deep blue eyes, like the ocean. Joanna is 5 feet tall with 6 inches. She has a twin called Joel that is older than her for five minutes. Is part of The F's 4.

Camil Calderón: Has deep brown hair. His eyes are deep blue like the ocean. He is 6 feet tall and is part of the group called The F's 4. Camil has a beautiful wife called Camila.

Camila Calderón: Has blonde hair and bright green eyes. She is the wife of Camil Calderón. Camila is part of The F's 4 by marriage.

Romanos Family:
Tyler Romanos: Has black hair with brownish reddish natural highlights, his eyes are with hazel eyes. He is six feet tall with one inch. He is a seventeen year old and is a senior in high school. He is part of what everyone knows as The F's 4.

Taylor Romanos: she is Tyler's little sister, she loves to bother him a lot. She is sixteen years old. Taylor has bright red hair and hazel eyes that she got from her dad.

Fabyan Romanos: is the father of Tyler, he was one of the first members of The F's 4. He has red hair and hazel eyes.

Yary Romanos: is the mother of Tyler, she is married to one of the first members of The F's 4 members making her a member as well. She has black hair and dark brown eyes.

Garcia Family:
Kayel Gracia: He has black hair and bright electric blue eyes. Kayel is six feet tall. He is nineteen years old and kind deep inside. He is the oldest out of the Garcia brothers.

Damian Garcia: has black hair and bright electric blue eyes. He is six feet tall and is one of Kayel's little brothers. Damian is eighteen years old.

Ezzequiel Garcia: has black hair and bright electric blue eyes. He is six feet tall and is one of Kayel's little brothers. Ezzequiel is seventeen years old.

Stephen Garcia: has dark brown hair and bright electric blue eyes. He is one of the first members of The F's 4.

Tina Garcia: has black hair and dark brown eyes. She is the mother of Kayel and is married to Stephen making her part of The F's 4.

Sharewood Family:
Steven Sharewood: has light blonde hair and dark grey eyes. He is 6 feet tall and 3 inches tall.

Malik Sharewood: has a darker shade of blonde hair than Steven and dark grey eyes. He is 6 feet tall with 4 inches.

Finn Sharewood: is the father of Steven and Malik. He has light blonde hair and dark grey eyes. Finn is married to Alejandra Sharewood. His part of The F's 4.

Alejandra Sharewood: has darker blonde hair and brown eyes. She is the mother of Steven and Malik. Alejandra is married to Finn Sharewood which makes her part of The F's 4.