Chapter Six

Hello! So what do you guys think about the book? Is it good? Please let me know in the comments section below!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Skyler's POV:
I went to the main desk so that I could tell Mrs. Jacobson that I got my job back and that I can start working today. Looking around I spotted Mrs. Jacobson talking with who I'm thinking is a guest. While I was making my way to where Mrs. Jacobson was I heard a loud gasp and then a shriek. I turn around to see what's going on when I spot Kayel making his way out of the elevator.

"OMG! That's Kayel Garcia!"

"I want to be his girlfriend!"

"I'll marry him one day!"

"His so dreamy!! I can't believe a guy like him exists!"

"Kayel is a Greek God!"

"This mate is going to take all the ladies away and leave me with nothing." When I heard the last comment I immediately turned to the voice. The person that said it was none other than Jako. Jako is an employee at the GST Hotel, he was new and very annoying.

"Are you seriously thinking about that right now? Come on Jako!" I said asked him.

"What it's true!" He said, I just shook my head. This guy only thinks about girls. I have cut him more than once flirting with the guest or the employees. He doesn't care about his work at all his just here cause his parents are making him work. That what he told me on the first day.

"Just go to work Jako." I told him while sighing.

"You don't work here anymore so I don't have to do what you say." Said Jako daring me. I glare at him, I'm what you guys call the unofficial boss here to the receptionist. They all know that I don't mind telling them a couple of things if they aren't taking their jobs seriously. It's something that I have always done. Sometimes I just can't hold my tongue, so they call me the unofficial boss.

"Actually I still work here Jako..." I said with an icy tone. Jako being new still didn't know my personality and how I didn't mind telling him a few things.

"Who says?" Asked Jako with a mischievous tone.

"I do." I heard a voice behind me. I knew that voice anywhere, it's a voice I would never forget. It's Kayel's. I became stiff not daring to turn around.

"Uhh... holy shit!" Jako cursed. I took a deep breath trying to stop myself from face palming. This guy just doesn't know how to shut up.

"Is that any way an employee should be talking Jako?" Asked Kayel. Kayel was still behind me, I could feel his anger rolling of in waves from him. The way he said that to Jako was cold, icy in a way. It made me shiver for whatever reason.

Kayel was pissed off for sure. I just experienced how Kayel is when his pissed off so I could tell. When his pissed off at you deep down you get scare even if you are the strongest persons in the world.