Chapter Twenty Five

Skyler's POV: We where at Kayel's place right now

Skyler's POV:
We where at Kayel's place right now. He was cooking spaghetti. Kayel had changed from his work close to something more casual. I got to admit that he looks really handsome when his cooking. I can see all the muscles of his back every time he does some sort of movement. Shaking my head I stand up and go to Kayel.

"Is their anything I can help with?" I asked him. Kayel turned to me and gave me the broccoli (🥦).

"Can you cut them please?" Asked Kayel.

"Sure." I said and started cutting the broccoli. Right now I feel so free. I feel safe, like no one is going to be able to touch me. I like this feel that I get when I'm with Kayel. I don't What that feeling to ever change.

"OH!" I whimpered in pain, I had cut myself with the knife by accident.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kayel ask.

"It's nothing, I just cut myself by accident." I told him and made my way to the skink. I turned on the water and put my finger. 

"Here let me help you." Said Kayel and stared taking care of my wound. Every time that something bad happens to me his always there or he has someone there for me.

"I can't believe that ever time that I need someone when something happens to me you are always there." I told him.

"What do you mean?" Asked Kayel.

"Well everyone that I was in trouble or that something bad happened to me you where there or you had someone there." I explained to him. 

"Really?" He asked me, he had this look in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was but he smiled at me.

"Yeah..." I told him.

"Well then that means that I'm doing my job well." He said to me.

"Your job?" I asked him.

"One of my jobs is to take care of you Skyler." Said Kayel. I blushed, why does he have to be so sweet.

"Kayel taking care of me isn't one of your jobs." I told him.

"Actually it is." He said to me while looking serious.

"What? Is my mom paying you to take care of me or something?" I asked him and I felt disappointed all of a sudden. He wasn't doing it from his own free will. Why would he his Kayel Garcia he would never take an actual interest in me.

"It's my job cause I made it my job. You are my best friend, you are the only one that I let defy me. You are my everything Skyler Carson." Said Kayel. I looked at him with shocked. I didn't expect that.

"Ohhh..." was the only thing I managed to say. I was speechless, I couldn't believe that b cared so much.

"Come on let's eat." Said Kayel when he was done taking care of my wounds.

"Also remind me never to let you cut anything again. I don't want you to hurt yourself again." Said Kayel to me.

"Oh come on Kayel it was just a small cut." I told him and it really was. I think his being over dramatic.

"I don't care Skyler you are never getting close to a knife again, I'm I understood." He said to me like I was a child.

"I'm not a child Kayel." I told him with a glare.

"I know that your not a child Skyler." He said to me.

"Then don't say things like that." I told him.

"Like what?" He asked me while sound innocent.

"You know how Kayel." I told him while crossing my arms over my chest.

He just laughed and gave me a plate full of spaghetti. We are in silence but it wasn't that awkward silence it was a comforting silence. Even though a lot of things had happened tonight I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. It just reminds me that not everything is perfect.

"Skyler..." I heard Kayel call me.

"Yeah?" I asked while looking at him.

"Thank you for not leaving." He said.

"I would never leave you Kayel. I won't leave until you tell me to leave yourself and even then I would think it through." I told him.

"Your too good for me." He said with a sigh and running a hand through his hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him while standing up and getting closer to him.

"Exactly that. I don't deserve you, your too good. I have done things that I'm ashamed off." He told me, I just threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. I don't really care about what his done as long as he regrets it. Not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes. I'm no saint.

"Skyler I-I-I..." Kayel couldn't form words.

"Kayel I don't care about what have you done in the past. Everyone makes mistakes and people do judge, but I won't judge you for your mistakes cause I have seen the way you are with me. You may have not realized it but I bet you have changed so much. Even Taylor and Joanna have agreed that you have changed. Don't think that you don't deserve me or anyone else." I told him while hugging him even tighter.

Kayel pushed his chair back a bit and then he pulled me into his lap. He hugged me closer to him and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I felt tears on my neck. I can't believe that Kayel is craning. His showing his weak side to me.

"You have helped me so much Kayel. You gave me a home, schooling, friends, hope and faith. Kayel you have given me so much and you don't even know half of it. I don't even know what to do so that I could repay you." I told him.

"Skyler you don't have to repay me cause you already did. Your friendship is enough of a repayment. You have given me more things than what money can give me." He told me while looking at him. His eyes where full of tears and I bet mine where as well.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.