Chapter Eight

New chapter is up! Please tell me how you are liking the book in the comments section below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Skyler's POV:Kayel had won this round, he finally got my lunch scheduled from another receptionist while I was helping the man check into his hotel room

Skyler's POV:
Kayel had won this round, he finally got my lunch scheduled from another receptionist while I was helping the man check into his hotel room. My lunch break is at 12:30. He dragged me to his car which is a red Lamborghini so that we could go eat together. I just don't understand him, one minute he is an arrogant bastard and the other minute he is so nice that you doubt that its the same person. I really don't understand him I wish he would just make up is mind. Does he hate me or does he like me, I don't like how his attitude just changes in an instant I seriously think that his bipolar. Cause no one can change mood so fast without being bipolar. Kayel is a pain in the ass.

"Kayel bring me back to the hotel, I have my lunch there." I told him.

"I want to have lunch with you Skyler." Said Kayel ignoring the fact that I told him about the lunch I brought for myself. I rolled my eyes at him, his so determined.

"Okay fine I give up, where are you taking me for lunch?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He said while smirking. He didn't look at me since he was driving but I really wanted to punch him right now.

"Come on, please tell me where we are going." I told him.

"Nope." He said while popping the p.

"You are no fun." I told him while pouting.

"Oh don't pout Skyler you'll know when we get there." Said Layel and he gave me a small smile. I smiled back at him.

"Plus pouting doesn't work with me, it just makes you look cute." Said Kayel. I looked at him with wide eyes. Kayel just called me cute, did I hear alright?

"Did you just call me cute?" I asked him, I could see a small Bloch forming on his cheeks.

"I'll give you a hint, we are going to a more tranquil part of town." Said Kayel trying to change the subject.

"Really?" I asked surprised, I never thought that Kayel would go to that side of town. He looks like someone that would be in a high class restaurant.

"Why are you so surprised?" Asked Kayel while looking at the road. I'm surprised cause this doesn't look like you Kayel but I guess you should never judge a book by its cover.

"I'm just surprised that you didn't bring me to the part of town where all the high class restaurants are at."
I told him.

"Well I thought that you wouldn't like that. I thought that you aren't that kind of girl Skyler. But I guess we could turn around and go to one of those expensive restaurants or like you like to call them high class." Said Kayel looking a bit sad.

Kayel is right I'm not that kind of girl. I don't care how expensive the restaurant is or where he takes me. I just care about having a good time. I guess Kayel knows me a little more than I thought. I didn't ever mean to make him sad by saying that.

"No don't turn around! You are right, I don't like all that high class stuff. I prefer to have a good time and go to a diner than go to an expensive restaurant." I told him. His being so nice he ven asked if I wanted him to turn around when we were already close to the more tranquil part of town.

"Okay at least I know that you will enjoy where we are going." Said Kayel looking happy. He has a big smile on his face and the car doesn't feel with so much tension.

I got a text message so I looked down to my phone to see who texted me when I hear Kayel.

"We are here Skyler." Said Kayel. I looked up from my phone that had alerted me of a text message. We where in a parking lot, a small pizzeria was on view and on each side had two other small restaurants.

"Hope you like it Skyler, let's go."
Said Kayel and got out of the car. Taking my bag from the backseat I put my phone inside it and was about to open the door but Kayel opened it before I could.

Getting out of the car Kayel shuts the door of his car. I was about to ask him if we where going to eat at the pizzeria or at the other restaurants but before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and started walking. I was so surprised that I didn't even asked him anything. I just let him lead the way. We entered the pizzeria, a small older woman came running up to Kayel and hugged him. Still holding my hand he hugged her back with one arm.

"Oh I'm so glad that you remembered to come here if you where ever in Australia Kayel." Said the woman.

"Of course I would remember, I promised that I would and I always keep my promises." Said Kayel to the woman.

"I know Kayel. Now who is this young lady that you are holding hands with?" Asked the woman. Kayel's eyes widen, I guess he realized that he was still holding hands with me. He immediately lets go of my hand while blushing a bit. I don't know why but it hurt that Layel let go of my hand like that. Like I was some virus.

"She's just someone I know." Said Kayel to the woman. The woman looked at Kayel with an "are you serious look" Kayel.

"Just someone you know? It doesn't look like someone you just know to me Kayel." Said the woman with her hands on her hips.

"I just know her." Said Kayel to the woman with a small shrug. The woman turned to me and smiled.

"He can be really slow sometimes sweetie so just wait a bit for him. By the way my name is Floridian." Said the woman well Floridian.

"Nice to meet you Floridian I'm Skyler." I told Floridian.

Remember to:

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Also go check out my other books:
The Big Ass Mafia
Mistakes
Book of Quotes
Book of Quotes Two
If I Could Stay
Fighting Against The Clans Plus Dream Girl