Chapter Eleven

This chapter is an extra long one. Let me know how you guys liked it in the comments section below! Also guys I'm so thankful for the support you are giving this book. Can't believe that in to weeks it already has 80 something of reads and counting!

Also let me know if you guys want me to do a section in the book where I put all the place where it has been read. I would call it: All Around The World.

Let me know in the comments section below‼️‼️‼️🌎🌍🌏

Skyler's POV: We had just finished eating and Kayel asked me if I wanted to go for a walk

Skyler's POV:
We had just finished eating and Kayel asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. So I decided to go in a walk with him. It was so much fun, I learned that Kayel loved to play soccer and that him and the boy of The F's 4 would play soccer every weekend while the girls would be in the pool or they would be make desserts. I also learned that his favorite food was Italian and that his favorite color was orange. I told him a bit about myself as well.

That was a week ago, Kayel had given me his phone so that I would put my phone number and he took my phone and added his phone number. He also took a picture for his contact, he also added his work phone number and his email. He wanted to make sure that I had all the ways to contacted him. Kayel was going to leave Australia in one week so he said that we where's going to spend sometime together before he has to leave.

He has really changed, his attitude is way better than when I met him. He doesn't get pissed off by every single thing. Kayel has learned to control the way he speaks to people and the one that I'm most proud of he doesn't fire people when his angry! Cause come on, just cause your angry doesn't mean that you have to go and fire people!

He really needed that reality check. Right now I am at my small apartment making a bit of soup for me and my mom. My mom has been working late this passed week and I know she hasn't been eating well. I think something is wrong with her. I know that she never was the same after dad but mom is a fighter just like me. I heard the door of the apartment being opened so I went to see if mom was home.

"Hey mom." I said to her when I saw her. She jumped a bit, I guess I scared her.

"Oh Skyler you scared me." She said with a small smile on her face. I have her a sheepish smile.

"Sorry. Mom I made soup you want some?" I asked her.

"Oh that would be wonderful. I'm so tired from work. I have been taking extra shifts at work and I'm getting really tired." She said. I looked at her, I don't get why she takes extra shifts. We have everything we need, we have somewhere to live, food and water. We are here together, plus I work as well to help her out so she doesn't have to work that much.

"Mom why are you taking extra shifts? I work too, you know that we have enough money to have everything we need. I know that we don't live somewhere really big but this is enough for me." I say to her, I'm really worried for her and her health. Mom hasn't been feeling that well for a while now but she won't go to a doctor to see what's wrong with her and that's ironic since she works at a hospital.