Chapter Twenty Two

Skyler's POV: Right now Kayel and I are at his office, he was on a phone call will the head of security of his hotel

Skyler's POV:
Right now Kayel and I are at his office, he was on a phone call will the head of security of his hotel. They are talking about the man that pushed me.

"I want to fiel a police report on him. Not only did he get violent with another employee but he has been stealing from us for two years. I have all the documents that are needed, the proof and a witness." Said Kayel to the head of security. The man told him and then Kayel ended the call.

"Skyler." Kayel called me. I turned my head to him.

"Yeah?" I asked him in a small voice.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Asked Kayel. I gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine Kayel.... it just hurt when I fell that's it." I told him.

"Okay... I need you to do me a favor." Said Kayel.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked him.

"Can you testify against the man?" He asked me. What?!

"What?! Kayel I don't even know who the man is!" I exclaimed.

"I'll tell you who he is and put you up to date with everything. I just need you to tell the judge what happened a few seconds ago." Said Kayel.

"I just need to tell what happened and that's it?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"I have another witness that saw him stealing from us." Explained Kayel. That made me sigh in relief. He wasn't asking me to lie.

"Sure I'll testify." I told him.

"Thank you so much Skyler." Said Kayel and then he hugged me from behind. I felt him buried his head in the crook of my neck. I snuggled closer to him. Everything just felt perfect. Suddenly there was a nock on the door. Kayel let go of me and opened the door.

"Yes?" He asked the person.

"Hello sir I'm here to go over the case that you have on Mr. Frank." Said the man.

"Of course please come in." He told the man. I was sitting on his desk chair.

"Oh and who is this Mr. Garcia? I haven't seen her before." Said the man.

"This is Skyler Carson a friend and my personal assistant." Explained Kayel.

"Ahh! It's nice to meet you Ms. Carson." Said the man while shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you as well Mr..." I said.

"Mr. Allan." He said.

"Mr. Allan." I said.

"Skyler I need you to write somethings that I would tell you so I need you to pay attention." Said Kayel.

"Sure." I said and got my brand new iPad out.

**** After a very long meeting ****

"Thank you for coming here Mr. Allan we will keep in touch. I can't wait for this case to be over." Said Kayel while shaking his hand.

"I can't wait for that as well. Goodbye Ms. Carson." He said and waved goodbye.

"Goodbye!" I said to him and then he left Kayel's office.

"Did you write everything that I needed?" Asked Kayel.

"Yeah everything is right here." I told him and handed him my iPad. He took it and looked over everything that I had written.

"Perfect! Can you AirDrop it to my iPad?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and took my iPad.

"Skyler there will be a small desk here tomorrow for you." Said Kayel to me.

"For me?" I asked him.

"Yes I need my PA to be with me at all times." He explained.

"Okay!" I told him. I started to work on the other things that I needed to do, like preparing his schedule for tomorrow.

**** After a few hours ****

"Well I think that this is enough work for one day." Said Kayel while getting up.

"Are you done with everything Skyler?" He asked me. I looked up from my iPad and nodded. I had finished everything an hour ago right now I was looking for information for a project that I need to do.

"Then let's go get dinner." Said Kayel.

"Sure let's go." I told him and stood up. I picked my phone, iPad and bag. We left the office and went to the private elevator. Kayel hit the L button which means Lobby.

"Where do you want to go eat?" Asked Kayel.

"Anywhere. I don't really care where we eat." I told him and I was telling the truth. I don't care if it's expensive or if is not expensive. What I care about it the company.

"How about we go to this new Italian restaurant that opened not to long ago?" He asked me.

"I love Italian." I told him. We got to the lobby and then got into a different elevator that lead to the unground parking lot.

"We'll go in my car and then I'll bring you back so that you can get your car back." Explained Kayel to me.

"Okay." I told him.

We got into his car and drove away. It was night time right now, the city was lit by all the lights. All the huge buildings and skyscrapers. People walking and having fun. It was very different from Australia. In Australia I didn't have any friends it was always me, myself and I. Never having time to have fun cause I needed to work, work and work. I'm so glad that I met Kayel even if it wasn't in the best way possible at first. I'm so thankful for all of the things that he's done for me. Not every guy is willing to help out a girl and her mother after meeting not to long ago.

"Skyler." Kayel called me. I turned to him.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"We are here." He said.

"Lets go!" I said with an excited tone. I love food.

"Sure." He said and with him that we got out of the car. We went into the restaurant and it was packed. It looked like nobody else could fit inside.

"Kayel I don't think they'll have a table for us." I told him.

"Don't worry they will." He said to me.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.