Chapter Thirty One

Skyler's POV:
We all went out of the bathroom and saw the boys. We went to them and immediately they started asking questions. Damian took Levi with him cause he wanted to introduce her to some friends. Steven went closer to Leah and Malik to Taylor. Kayel came closer to me but I moved a back a bit.

"Are you girls alright? You guys took a long time in the he bathroom." Asked Steven while looking at Leah.

"We are fine Steven. We just started talking and I guess that we lost track of time." Explained Leah.

"Are you sure?" Asked Joel while raising an eyebrow at his sister. She just smiled at him.

"We are sure." Said Joan.

"Really?" Asked Malik.

"Malik we just a girl talk." Said Taylor.

"About what?" Asked Tyler while looking at his little sister.

"Nothing that boys while be interested in." I said.

"Oh really?" Asked Kayel while looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah really." I said in a bit of a harsh tone. I didn't mean for it to be harsh but it just slipped.

"Skyler..." I heard Kayel say.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad?" Asked Kayel. Is he being serious right now? He was just mad at and now his acting like nothing ever happened.

"Skyler come on let's walk around, Taylor and Joanna do you guys want to come as well?" Asked said Leah.

"Sure." They said and we all started to walk away from the boys. But I stopped walking the moment I felt someone grab my arms. Immediately I knew that it was Kayel, turning to him I gave him a blank look.

"What?" I asked him in a cold tone.

"Skyler what's wrong and where do you think your going?" Asked Kayel.

"I'm going with the girls." I told him and avoided answering the first question.

"You didn't answer my other question." Said Kayel.

"Nothing is wrong Kayel." I told him.

"Yeah right! How about you answer the question again but this time with the truth." He said, I tried pulling my arm from his grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Kayel let me go." I told him.

"Not until you answer my question. Why are you acting like this?" He asked me again while pulling me closer to him.

"Malik what are you doing?" I heard Taylor say, I turned to her and saw Malik taking Skyler away. What the heck...

"Joel!" I heard Joanna say and turned to her and saw her twin trying to take her away.

"Let me go Kayel." I said to him while trying to get free from his hold.

"Skyler..." he warned.

"Joanna let's go!" I heard Joel say to his twin and then Joan started cursing him.

"Let me go!" I said to Kayel but this time louder than before. Kayel just ignored me and turned to the rest of them.

"Guys I'm taking Skyler with me for a bit. We'll meet you guys later." Said Kayel and then started dragging me away. When he finally got somewhere quiet he turned to me.

"Tell me what's wrong Skyler." Said Kayel in a firm tone.

"I already told you that nothing is wrong!" I told him.

"Well I don't believe you." Said Kayel.

"That's not my problem." I told him and started to walk back to the ballroom where the even was taking place. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall and Kayel was in front of me.

"What the..." I started to say but was cut off by Kayel's lips on mine. My eyes widen and I tried to push him away from me. But he wouldn't move, finally giving up I kissed him back.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Kayel would kiss me. This kiss wasn't the innocent sweet one. No it was a demanding, harsh and frustrated one. I could feel all of his anger as he kissed me. Then Kayel pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. I looked up at him while trying to catch my breath. I can't believe this he kissed me! I heard a gasp and turned around and saw a girl my age with her hands over her mouth and looking shocked and hurt?

"Milly?" I heard Kayel say well it was more in a form of a question. Kayel's eyes where wide while looking at the girl but he had his arms around me.

"What the hell?" The girl asked looking angry and hurt. But then Kayel glared at her, he was glaring at her with so much emotion. I can't believe that this is Kayel's ex girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Kayel in a harsh tone.

"I wanted to talk to you and try to get back together..." she trailed off. When Kayel heard that he started laughing but laughing like someone just made the funniest joke.

"Fuck off! We are never getting back together! I don't want to ever see you again! Don't make me call security!" Threaten Kayel to the Milly girl. The girl looked like she was about to cry.

"Kayel please let's talk about this. I don't care if you where kissing this slut just please let's talk." She said. I glared at her when she called me a slut. How dare she?! She doesn't even know me! 

"Don't ever call her that again. The only slut here is you! Now leave and don't make me repeat myself again Milly." Warned Kayel.

"You are doing this to get back at me aren't you? Don't you think that this is enough?!" Screamed the girl. I started to get out of Kayel hold since it look that this was something between them but he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Why would I do something like that to get back at you? I hate you Milly James! I don't want to ever see you again in my life. If you ever show up in front of me be prepared for the consequences!" Warned Kayel and started walking away with me.

End of Chapter

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 📝✏️

SHARE 📱🖥💻

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.