Chapter Sixteen

Skyler's POV: "I can't believe that Kayel hired you to protect me

Skyler's POV:
"I can't believe that Kayel hired you to protect me." I said to Alan, the guy that made sure the new owner didn't hit me again.

"Your not the only one that couldn't believe it. He has never asked me something like this. I'm usually making sure his enemies aren't taking actions against him." Said Alan. Kayel has enemies? Why? Does he do illegal things? All those thoughts ran through my head.

"He has enemies?" I asked him.

"Yeah he does." Said Alan without further explanation.

"Why?" I asked him, I was getting curious.

"This is something that you should ask Kayel. But I can tell you that some are his dad's enemies. The F's 4 weren't always this close not did they have the best past." Said Alan.

"I know about their parents not having the best past but I didn't think their kids would have enemies as well." I said to Alan.

"Yeah well even I don't know a lot about their past but what I've heard it wasn't the best." Said to Alan to me.

"Even though Kayel didn't have to make someone protect me cause I'm no one important but I'm glad that he did." I said.

"Speaking of that I need to talk to Kayel about what happened also I think that your mom is going to come here and demand for you to to go." Said Alan. I looked at my mom that was waiting by the car. She looked worried and angry.

"I should go to her before she comes here." I told him.

"Oh the police will call me to let me know what will happen with that man. Also give me your number so that I can tell you the details." Said Alan.

"Sure!" I said and gave him my phone number. After that I walked up to my mom but before I could get to her I hear Alan call me.

"Skyler!" He Yelled. I turned around.

"Yeah?!" I asked.

"Be prepared to answer Kayel cause I bet that after I'm done talking to him he will call you. He may be a bit angry so just warning." Said Alan and left to his car. I turned around and was met with my angry mom.

"Skyler..." she said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you alright? Do we need to go to the hospital? Who is that guy? How do you know him? What about Kayel?" Asked my mom all at once.

"Mom I'm fine and we don't have to go to the hospital. That guy is someone that Kayel hired so that he would protect me from things like that. Also what about Kayel?" I said asked my mom.

"Okay, I thought that you where seeing that man." Said my mom with a guilty smile.

"Oh please mom! I just me the guy plus I don't like him that way." I said to her.