Chapter Twenty Three

So guys how are you liking the story so far? Let me know in the comments section below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️✏️✏️✏️✏️📝📝📝📝

Skyler's POV: Right now we where waiting for the host of the restaurant to come back so that Kayel could ask for a table

Skyler's POV:
Right now we where waiting for the host of the restaurant to come back so that Kayel could ask for a table. I really don't think that will get a table but it's worth a shot. Suddenly their was shouting, I look up and see a man fighting with that host. It looked like the man was going to hit the host.

"Hey! Hey man step back." Said the host while stepping back.

"No you listen to me right now! I want a table and I want it now!" All but yelled the man at the host.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave right now or we will be forced to call security." Warned the host.

"I don't care! You better find me a table right now or so help me!" The man threaten.

"You won't do anything." Said Kayel out of no where. My eyes widen, Well it looks like Kayel has finally had enough.

"And who do you think you are?" Asked the man joke turning around to us. I guess the man didn't know thy it was Kayel cause I doubt he would talk to him that way. When the man realizes that it was Kayel his eyes widen.

"Oh I think that you know who I am. But just in case that you don't, my name is Kayel Garcia." He said, the man was shaking in fear.

"Look I'm sorry man I just want a table." Said the man.

"It's Mr. Garcia to you! We all want a table but you don't see us acting like you are. The host asked you to leave so I suggest that you leave while you can." Warned Kayel.

"Oh really? What about if I don't want to leave?" Asked the man. Kayel just smirked at the man. Kayel is definitely getting pissed off, I know that smirk.

"Or you can leave the restaurant in handcuffs and escorted by the police." Said Kayel while smirking at the man.

The man didn't say anything he just turned around and left with his family. After the man had left the whole restaurant applaud and erupted in cheers.

"Mr. Garcia as a thank you from the restaurant and I please come with us. We will be giving yo a table and our best service." Said the host. Well that's definitely one unique way of getting a table at a restaurant.

We followed the host to our table. Sitting down the host put the menus on the table and told us who are waiter was. After that the host left to do his job.

"Told you we would get a table Skyler." Said Kayel the minute the host left.

"Well I didn't expect you to get us a table like that." I told him with a small laugh. Kayel is definitely someone you wouldn't want to mess with, I'm so glad that I didn't care about that back in Australia when I put him in his place.

"I didn't expect it either but hey it worked." He pointed out. Kayel hard this funny look on his face when he said that.

"Hello I'll be your waiter this evening my name is John." The waiter, John introduced himself. I got to admit that his kind cute.

"Hello." I said to him.

"So are you ready to order?" Asked John.

"If I'm being completely honest we haven't elven looked at the menu." I told him with a small smile on my face.

"How about you come back in a few minutes and will tell you what we want." Said Kayel to Iohn in. Harsh tone. What's wrong with Kayel? He was fine just a few seconds ago.

John left but not before winking at me. I heard Kayel mumble a few things but I couldn't understand what he said.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"What was what?" He asked while having no emotions on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him. Is he being for real?

"You know what Kayel..." I told him.

"I don't know what your talking about Skyler." He said to me.

"Yeah right." I said in a small voice.

"Exactly!" He said agreeing with me.

"Kayel..." I warned.

"Let's just drop it Skyler." Said Kayel. I don't want to ruin this night for us so I'll drop it but if something like this ever happens again I'm so going to get him to tell me.

"Fine don't tell me." I told him while looking at the menu. I really don't get why he was so rude to the waiter. He didn't do anything to him as far as I'm aware of.

"Skyler..." called Kayel. I looked up from the menu and saw him looking at me with an intense stare.

"Yeah?" I asked him. Suddenly I felt breathless just by looking at him. His bright electric blue eyes looked at me with so much emotions. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Kayel's black hair was styled in a way that I got to admit made him look hotter than he already was.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. His voice sounded a little breathless, it's like he was trying not to say something.

"For what?" I asked him cause I really don't know why his apologizing.

"For acting the way I did a moment ago. I just didn't like the way the waiter was looking at you." He explained.

"How the waiter was looking at me?" I asked him, I'm really confused now.

"Yeah he was looking at you like he wanted I jump you right now." Said Kayel.

"Are you sure? Cause I didn't think so Kayel." I told him, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sure Skyler. You are just to innocent for your own good." He told me.

"How do you know?" I asked Kayel.

"Skyler I'm a man I know what his thinking." Said Kayel to me. I was about to say something when the waiter comes back.

"So are you guys ready to order now?" He asked but he was looking at me.

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.