Chapter Twenty Nine

Skyler's POV: "Kayel is this the girl that you have been telling us about?" Asked one of the boys from The F's 4

Skyler's POV:
"Kayel is this the girl that you have been telling us about?" Asked one of the boys from The F's 4. I didn't think that Kayel would talk about me with his friends.

"Yes Malik this is Skyler Carson. She's the friend that I was telling you about." Said Kayel.

"Just a friend?" questioned Ezzequiel. 

"Hello Skyler my name is Malik Sharewood and this is my older brother Steven Sharewood." Introduced Malik.

"Hello." I said to them with a small smile on my face.

"I'm Joel Calderón and this is Tyler Romanos." Introduced Joel.

"Hello nice to meet you guys." I said to them. They both smiled at me and Joel winked at me, I blushed a bit. Then all of a sudden Kayel punched him on the arm not those friendly punches no it was really hard.

"Aaah! Bro that hurt! What's wrong with you!?" Said asked Joel while rubbing the spot where Kayel punched him.

"You know what Joel." Said Kayel to him in a warning tone.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't know Kayel!" He said but you can tell by his eyes that he knew what.

"Joel..." warned Kayel.

"Oh Kayel why don't you want to say what made you punch Joel?" Asked Tyler. Kayel turned to Tyler.

"Tyler..." said Kayel in a warning tone.

"Kayel shouldn't you be the less serious out of all of us?" Asked Steven.

"What makes you say that and what does it have to do with this?" Asked Kayel. But Steven just laughed.

"You don't want to give Skyler the impression that you are a violent guy don't you?" Asked Steven. Kayel just glared at him. I knew that Kayel was getting pissed by his friends so I put my hand in his. I started doing circular motions with my thumb so that he would calmed down.

"Let's just go, you guys love to bother me." Said Kayel and led me to the front door of the house so that we could leave. I heard the others following us.

"Yeah we do! You are our entertainment!" Yelled Damian. I laughed a bit at Kayel's face when his little brother said that.

"Don't make me embarrassed you in front of your girlfriend Damian. I got an amazing story to tell her." Warned Kayel.

"You won't say a thing." Said Damian looking all confident. Shouldn't Damian know to never dare Kayel, he is his brother he should know this by now.

"Hey Levi when Damian was little he-" Kayel was cut off by Damian covering his mouth with his hand.

"Don't say it Kayel..." warned Damian. Kayel just raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'll tell Skyler an embarrassing story about you too if you say one to Levi and that's a promise Kayel." Promised Damian. Kayel ripped Damian's hand from his face.

"I won't say anything to Levi if you don't say anything to Skyler." Negotiated Kayel. Damian thought about it for a moment but agreed.

"Oh come on I wanted to know an embarrassing story about Damian." Said Levi with a sad look on her face.

"Sorry baby but you won't know any embarrassing stories about me." Said Damian to Levi and then he pulled her closer to him.

"Kayel I wanted to know an embarrassing story about you as well." I said to him looking all innocent.

"Skyler..." Kayel said while glaring at me. I just laughed at him.

"Don't worry girls Taylor, Leah and I will tell you some embarrassing stories not only from Kayel and Damian but all of The F's 4 boys." Said Joanna with an evil smirk on her face.

"No you won't Joan." Warned her twin.

"Yes I will and trust me you won't be able to stop us." She said to her twin.

"I can stop Leah from saying anything." Volunteered Steven.

"Yeah and I know someone that can make Taylor not say anything." Said Tyler. Taylor turned to her brother with wide eyes.

"Oh really? Who is it?" Asked Malik sounding a little bit jealous. I saw him making his hand into a fist.

"Someone that goes by the name of-" Tyler was interrupted by Taylor punching him in the arm.

"Wow Taylor calm down!" Said Tyler.

"Don't even think about saying anything or I'll tell Anastasia on how you where the one that ruined her date with Dolan!" Warned Taylor.

"You won't!" Said Tyler.

"Yes I will." She said. The siblings glared at each other.

"Okay guys stop it. If we don't leave now then we are going to be late." Said Kayel and then went out of the house with me. We went into his car and Kayel started to drive.

"I'm sorry about my friends Skyler I know that they can be a bit crazy." Said Kayel.

"Theirs nothings be sorry for Kayel. I like your friends, the relationship that you guys have isn't of friends it's more than that. It's of family. I like that a lot. Never in my life have I had the opportunity to be in a group of friends and now I get to be in a group of friends that they think of each other as family. That they protect each other. Thank you for letting me be part of it." I said to Kayel. He grabbed my hand and interlocked it with his.

"Skyler you don't have to thank me for anything I did it cause from the start I knew you would fit in with us. I knew that you where someone very special. I'm thankful that I found you, you have changed me for the better." Said Kayel to me.

"Kayel I don't want to change you I want you to be yourself." I told him.

"Skyler the way that you have changed is to my old self. I'm starting to be the guy that I used to be before a lot of problems came into my life. I'm starting to become the guy that I thought that I would never be again." Said Kayel to me. I just tightened my grip on his hand and he did the same.

VOTE 🗳

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 📝✏️

SHARE 📱💻🖥

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.