Chapter Twelve

Skyler's POV: This can't be happening right now, we don't have a place to stay at

Skyler's POV:
This can't be happening right now, we don't have a place to stay at. The ex owner of the building just left after telling us that we had to move out cause this building was no longer his. Where we'll my mom and I go? We were paying this apartment with difficulties and now we have to move! We don't have any family members close by, they all live in other parts of Australia that are more than 10 hours away.

"Mom what are we going to do?" I asked her with a bit of panic in my voice.

"I don't know Skyler, I never thought that we would have to move out of here. This place was the only one we could afford and now it's gone. Plus we don't have a lot of time to move out. We only have a week." Said mom, every time she would say something I could here the panic. We had no where to go.

"Mom I was supposed to hang out with Kayel tomorrow but I'll call him and tell him that I can't go with him so that I can help you find a new apartment and pack everything up." I told mom. She nodded her head and went inside.

I sighed and went inside as well. Even though I was giving Kayel a bit of a hard time when he asked me to hang out I was still excited to hang out. But now I can't, everything in my life just became ten times harder than it was before. Should I call him now and tell him that I can't go or should I call him in the morning? I think I should call him now.

I took out my phone and dialed his number. I waited for him to answer the phone. It kept ringing and I thought that he wasn't going to answer but at the last minute he did.

"So Skyler you couldn't get enough of me?" Asked Kayel as soon as he answered his phone. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Kayel we can't hang out tomorrow." I told him. It was silent, he didn't say anything I thought that he had hanged up.

"Kayel are you there?" I ask him.

"Why?" He asked in a small voice.

"Why can't you hang out tomorrow? You changed your mind about giving me a chance?" He asked me and I could hear the sad tone in his voice.

"What no Kayel! Why would you think that?" I asked him.

"Well you were a bit hard to convince to take a day off and now you just cancelled on me when not even an hour ago we finished talking." Explained Kayel. I sighed.

"Kayel I can't hang out with you tomorrow cause I need to help my mom find a new apartment and start packing all of our stuffs." I told him. I didn't want to tell him that we practically got kicked out of our apartment.

"What? Are you guys moving somewhere?" Asked Kayel.

"Not by choice." I told him with a sad tone. I was sad that when everything was starting to be fine it turned horrible once again.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I told him trying not to cry. I was really frustrated about the situation I was in. Now that I was finally trying to let someone in its when I want to start to shut down again.

"It doesn't hear like nothing to me Skyler." He said to me.

"Just drop it Kayel, look I can't hang out with you tomorrow so please understand." I told him and then I hanged up on him. I know I was acting like a bitch when I told him this but I just couldn't let him know what was going on cause I know he would try to help me out. Me and my mom don't like to ask for help so we just try to handle everything on our own without letting people know about the situation we are in.

I went to my room and tried to calm myself down a bit, I was going crazy knowing that I had to do so many things in so little time. I went to my bed and took out the old computer I had under the bed. I opened it I went to Word so I could start writing how I feel. I always do that when I'm stressed out.

"Skyler!" Yelled my mom.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Someone is here for you." Said my mom. Who could be looking for me at this time? Wait who would look for me in general? I don't have any friends. When I look at the clock of my computer I noticed that an hour has passed by. I didn't even noticed that I was writing that long. I stood up and went to the front door. My mom was talking to someone that was outside and she was smiling.

"Who is it mom?" I asked her while walking closer to the door so I could see who was at the door.

"Why don't you come here and see." Said my mom while stepping out. When I looked I saw Kayel standing outside there in all his glory.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a surprised tone. I can't believe his here and at this time.

"Skyler don't be rude." Said my mom.

"Now Kayel come inside." Said my mom and Kayel came inside.

"Thank you Shay." Said Kayel to my mom. My mom's name is Shay if you guys didn't know.

"Now to what do I own this pleasure of having you here Kayel?" Asked my mom.

"Well you can thank this young lady over here since she just cancelled our plans and won't tell me what's going on." Explained Kayel to my mom.

"Oh yes she told me she was going to cancel cause she was going to help me pack and find a new apartment."
Said my mom to Kayel.

"Yes she told me that but I asked her why you guys where moving but she wouldn't tell me why. I don't know if you are willing to tell me but I am really worried for her since she sounded so sad." Said Kayel to my mom, I blushed. He cared for me so much that he even came to my house to see if I was alright.

Remember to:

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.