Chapter Seventeen

Skyler's POV: I can't believe this I'm in the USA right now

Skyler's POV:
I can't believe this I'm in the USA right now. Kayel is crazy! How can he bring my mom and I to the USA just like that. How can my mom agree to come here just like that?!

"Kayel are you out of your mind?!" I asked him with wide eyes. He just looked at me with a small smirk on his face.

"Not that I know of." He said looking all innocent. I gave him a  look.

"Kayel what about my mom's job? What about my job? Where will I live? What will happen to us?" I asked him all at once.

"I got all of that covered." He said like it was nothing.

"How?" I asked him.

"I got your mom a job at a hospital nearby, the hospital is one of the top ones. A lot of celebrities go there when they need medical attention." Explained Kayel to me. I sigh in relief. At least my mom got a new job.

"Wait what about me? I need to work so that I can pay for my collage." I told him. He looked at me with this glint in his eyes.

"Ahh, that's the thing you will be working as my personal assistant and you will be taking clases in Kim El University. (This university is not real. I made it up. Some places in this book may be real and some won't be. I'll be letting you guys know if its real or fake.)

I looked at him with wide eyes. Kim El University is my dream collage. I have been saving so that when I got a chance to study there I would be able to pay it. How did Kayel know I wanted to go there?

"What?!" I exclaimed looking at him with my eyes wide and my jaw practically on the floor. Kayel just chuckled.

"You will be attending Kim El University and you'll also be working for me as my personal assistant." He said.

"Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of joke? Cause if it is so help me!" I said. Kayel looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not kidding Skyler. Your mom told me that your dream was going to Kim El University so you could become a doctor. So I decided that I'll let you work for me since I know that you won't want me to pay for your studies." He explained everything to me. When he finished I just looked at me. His just amazing! No one ever even thought to at least help me find a job back in Australia.

"I don't know what to say." I said.

"Say that you will go and attend Kim El University." Said Kayel.

"Thank you so much! OMG! Thank you! Thank you!" I said and rapped my arms around Kayel's neck and hugged him. I felt him rap his arms around my waist and hug me back.

"I would do anything for you Skyler you deserve it." He said to me.

"Thank you!" I said to him while pulling back so that I could sit besides him on the bed but Kayel pulled me back. I was sitting on his lap.

I looked into his eyes, so many emotions passed through his eyes. His eyes turned a darker shade of blue. He pulled me closer, our faces where almost touching.

"Taylor goes to Kim El University so I'll tell her to come meet you so that you know someone when you go over there. Plus I think you guys will be great friends." Said Kayel to me. I pulled back from him a bit.

"Wait the Taylor Romanos?" I asked him with excitement in my voice. He nodded and I squealed.

"OMG! I can't believe that I'm meeting her she's amazing." I said to Kayel. He chuckled.

"Yeah she's cool." Said Kayel.

"I'm so excited!" I said.

"Oh and about your living arrangements..." started off Kayel. I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"So I talked to my parents and they have an apartment here in Kim avenue so you and your mom will be living there." Said Kayel. (Again Kim avenue is something I made up, I don't know if that actually exists.)

"That's close to the collage right?" I asked him.

"Yeah it is. It's like five minutes away from the collage and the hospital." Said Kayel to me.

"That's perfect!" I told him.

"So we are at your apartment or somewhere else?" I asked him.

"Right now we are at my apartment, your mom is in the guest room." He said to me.

"Okay." I told him.

"Hey how about we go to List Park?" Asked Kayel.

"List Park?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's a small park here in Levi." Said Kayel. (Levi is a State of the United States that I created. It doesn't actually exist. It only exists in this book.)

"Sure I would love to go." I said to him.

"Okay well let's get ready and we'll go. Your suitcases are in my closet." Said Kayel to me. I stood up and went to where I thought was Kayel's closet.

I opened the door and was faced with a bathroom. I heard Kayel laugh. I blushed.

"The closet is the next door. The one that has a black door." He said to me.

"Thanks." I said in a small voice. I opened the closet door and saw my suitcases. I opened them and took out my clothes, shoes and all of the things that I needed. Stepping out of the walk in closet I saw Kayel spread on the bed.

"Kayel do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"I don't mind. The towels are in the mini closet." Said Kayel.

"Okay thank you so much." I told him and went to the bathroom. I showered and did my business. I put my clothes and did my makeup. After I was done o went out.

I saw Kayel had changed, his hair was wet so I'm guessing he took a shower as well. He had a black t-shirt on and jeans. He had some black vans. Kayel looked up from his phone and saw me. He smiled at me and stood up from the bed.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

Remember to:

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.