Chapter Thirty Eight

Skyler's POV: We had arrived at Levi Hospital about an hour ago

Skyler's POV:
We had arrived at Levi Hospital about an hour ago. Mr. and Mrs. Sharewood where already at the hospital with Mr. and Mrs. Black (Leah's parents) when we had arrived. A few minutes after Kayel and I had arrived his parents, brothers and Levi arrived. Half an hour later after Kayel's family arrived the Calderón and the Romanos arrived, with the Romanos came a girl called Anastasia she's Tyler friend. The doctor ha told us that Steven was okay and that he only had a fractured leg and a few bruises. Leah had a whole leg broken in different places. Leah also had a few broken ribs. Right now the Sharewood Family are checking Steven up. They are making sure that his okay and questioning him about the accident. Kayel still held my hand and hadn't let go at all, I could tell that he was still feeling bad about what happened. I hadn't left his side, my mother was one of the nurses that where helping in Leah's surgery so I know that she would tell me if anything went wrong with my best friend.

"Skyler." I heard Kayel call me, turning my head to him I saw that he was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked him all worried.

"I can't handle this! Steven is like another brother to me and look what happened! Not only that but Leah she's in surgery right now. Even though she and I weren't that close like her and Steven I still consider her a little sister I never had. What if something goes wrong in the surgery? I couldn't be able to handle losing any of them." Said Kayel to me. That made me hug him close to me.

"Shhh... Kayel but we need to keep calm, cause if you don't stay calm then things can get worse." I told him.

"I know but it's so hard to stay calm. You know that I'm not the calmest person in the world." Said Kayel.

"I know... that's why I'm telling you that we need to work on being calm." I told him.

"Thanks Skyler." Said Kayel to me. We decided to sit down on the shakes in the waiting area. We sat down besides Tyler and Anastasia.

"Hey I'm Anastasia LeBrant, Tyler's friend." Introduced Anastasia.

"Hi I'm Skyler Carson, Kayel's girlfriend." I introduced myself.

"Wait you guys are already together? Tyler told me that you guys where crazy in love but that you guys still hadn't gotten together." Explained Anastasia.

"Oh really! Yeah we actually got together to day." I told her.

"Wait have you guys told anyone?" Asked Anastasia.

"No we haven't, we don't want to distract anyone from Steven and Leah." Said Kayel when he joined the conversation.

"Wait you guys are together?!" Exclaimed Tyler when he heard what Kayel and I said.

"You guys are together?!" Screamed Levi when she heard what Tyler said, well screamed.

"Who is together?" Asked Damian.