Chapter Three

Hello! Third chapter is up!

Skyler's POV:"Look I need to talk to him right now before I start going crazy, plus right now I'm able to control my anger

Skyler's POV:
"Look I need to talk to him right now before I start going crazy, plus right now I'm able to control my anger. I know that if I talk to him later we'll not much talking is going to happen." I explained to them.

"You need to calm down, we can't just go into my dad's office and interrupt them." Said Ezzequiel.

"Yeah he will get really mad." Said Damian.

"Okay listen I don't care, I'm not always like this but I'm really angry. I need an explanation and now! Cause how dare he fire me just like that. He hasn't even been here before. So if I have to go in there and drag him out to talk then so help me I will." I said while breathing came in short gasp.

I was angry, really angry. They don't know what it's like to need a job, to not have enough money for the stuff that you want.

"Wait we don't even know your name." Said Ezzequiel.

"It's Skyler." I told them.

"Nice name so have you ever livid here in Australia?" Asked Damian. I know what he is trying to do. He wanted to distract me so I wouldn't go and disturb his brother and father.

"Yeah and would you stop trying to distract me." I told him.

"Look you don't want my dad and brother angry at you. When they are angry things just go for the worse. Trust me in this." Said Ezzequiel.

"I get what you mean but right now I don't care. Plus your brother already fired me so I got nothing to lose."
I told them.

"Well its your funeral but I do admire your determination." Said Damian.

"Go ahead don't say I didn't warn you." Said Ezzequiel.

I looked at them and then started making my way to the CEO's office. The door was closed so I nocked and waited for them to let me in. This was the first time I was going to meet the CEO and the oldest son.

"Come in." I heard a voice say.

Entering the office the first thing I saw was a big desk in the middle of the room. The office looked really futuristic. I saw a woman standing besides the CEO and another man besides him. The CEO's name was Stephen Garcia and the woman besides him was Tina Garcia his wife. The man besides him was the one and only Kayel Garcia. The one that was going to have a lot of explaining to do.

"Hello Mr. Garcia and Mrs. Garcia, could I please talk to Kayel for a moment?" I asked.

"Hello and who are you? Why do you need to speak to my son?" Asked Tina.

"Oh I just want him to explain something to me before I go." I said to them.

"Who are you?!" Asked Kayel and Mr. Garcia.

"I'm Skyler Carson. I used to work here until today." I said with a small smile.

"Until today? Why is that? You didn't like working here?" Asked Mrs. Garcia. This was my chance to let him know what he did to me.

"I loved working here, everyone was like family but today when I arrived to work. Since today was a busy day and they needed a receptionist but my boss told me that your son fired me." I explained.

"Why did my son fire you? Usually when he fires someone it's for a good reason." Tina said trying to defend her son. To bad he didn't have a good reason this time.

"Well I would love to know the reason aw to why I was fired as well. So I asked my bass and she said that your son was mad and started firing people for no reason." I explained.

"What is the meaning of this Kayel Garcia?! Why would you fire someone cause your angry?" Asked Mr. Garcia almost yelling at him.

"And you did you come here to tell me what he did so that he would get in trouble? Acting like a kid! That's so pathetic." Said Mr. Garcia to me. I got to admit that hurt me when he called me that. I didn't come here to get Kayel in trouble, I just wanted an explanation. The only thing I did was answer their questions.

"Ha! Looks like your plan back fired." Said Kayel with a smirk on his face. Sighing I looked around the room trying to calm my anger before I spoke.

"Me. Garcia with all do respect I didn't come here to speak with you. I was just answering your question. The only reason as to why I came to your office was to talk with your son and ask what is his reason for firing me since I really need this job." I told Mr. Garcia. He looked at me shocked. I guess not a lot of people are confident enough to talk back to him in the way I did.

"You remind me of my wife and the day we met." Said Mr. Garcia.

"Kayel, we will live for a bit so you can speak with Skyler about why you fired her. Then you and me are going to have a long talk. You hear me Kayel?" Said asked Mrs. Garcia.

"Yes mother." He said with anger in his tone.

"Don't talk to me that way young man?" Said his mom.

"Oh and Skyler you can have your job back if you want." Said Mr. Garcia.

"Thank you so much. I would love to have my job back." I said. Mr. and Mrs. Garcia left the office while holding hands.

I wish my dad was here with us cause I know that's how him and my mom would be. They would be holding hands, laughing. I miss him.

"You got what you wanted. You have your job back and now my parents are pissed at me. I hope you le happy now." Said Kayel to me. I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah I got what I wanted but not completely. I got my job back but I still don't know why would you fire me when I wasn't even working. How do you even know who I was? Their are a lot of people that work in a hotel so why me. Do I look like someone that wouldn't care about losing a job?! Tell me!" I said to him getting more angry by the second.

The end of the chapter, so what did you think? What would happen in the next chapter with Skyler and Kayel? Will she finally lose it and slap him?

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.