Chapter Thirty Nine

Skyler's POV: Right now I was making my way to Leah's hospital room since she had asked the doctor to tell me that she wanted to see me

Skyler's POV:
Right now I was making my way to Leah's hospital room since she had asked the doctor to tell me that she wanted to see me. Kayel had told me before I left to see Leah that he would tell The F's 4 parents that I was there. He also told me that he would be waiting for me at the waiting area. What could Leah want with me? She just got out of surgery. I arrived at Leah's hospital room door. Number 503. I opened the door and went in. Leah was in a bed and her parents sat at easy side of her. When Leah saw me she gave me a small smile. She has he leg in a cast and a bandage on her head. (🤕)

"Hey Skyler. Thank you so much for coming to see me." Said Leah in a small tone.

"I wasn't leaving until I knew that you were alright, Leah your my best friend." I said to her, getting closer to her so that she didn't need to speak loud.

"Mom, dad?" Asked Leah to her parents.

"Yes sweetie?" Asked her mom.

"Can you guys leave for a moment, I want to talk with Skyler about something?" Asked Leah. Her mother's eyes widen and she stood up Mrs. and Mr. Black left Leah's hospital room.

"Leah is everything okay? Why did your parents had to leave?" I asked Leah.

"I couldn't take it anymore Skyler.  The minute that I woke up I remembered what Steven and I where talking about. It hurts me so much! I couldn't cry in front of my parents cause they don't know what's going on." Said Leah while crying. I immediately went to Leah and gave her a tight hug. Of course I made sure that I didn't hurt her bruised ribs.

"What happened when you guys left my house? I could tell that Steven was really mad at you." I said asked Leah.

"We where talking about what you and I said that day at Joanna's house. Since I had calmed down a bit the explained to me why he was going tl say a bit. Steven said that he was afraid that he would lose me if something went wrong between us. I told him that nothing would make him lose me. That madre us start to argue. Steven kept going faster and faster. When suddenly a car tries to pass us and all I remember after that was pain, all the pain I felt, I saw a lot of blood but after that I blacked out. I need to know if his alright. This is all my fault  if I would have just let him speak nothing would have happened. Actually if I didn't butt dialed him nothing would have happened Skyler." Said Leah, she was a getting frustrated by the seconds.

"Oh Leah... first thing is first you need to calm down. You just got out of a surgery, you where in a car crash so you need to relax a bit. This is not good for your health. Secondly Steven is okay just a little hurt but nothing mayor. Leah his fine, time he one that everyone was really worried about you. You came in worst condition than Steven." I said to her. Leah's eyes widen when I told her that they where more worried about her than Steven.

"Wait Skyler how did you know what happened to us?" Asked Leah.

"After Kayel and I talked I told him that I was going to call you caused I was really worried about you. At first Kayel told me that I shouldn't. Call you, thy I should let you and Steven work things out but something in me just knew that something was wrong. When I called your three times and you didn't pick up Kayel decided to call his dad. He asked him to check the tracker in Steven's car while he was talking with his dad I decided to turn in the tv, trying to calm down. But I saw on the news that there was a car accident and when Kayel saw the car he knew it was Steven's. We informes his dad and asked him to call the rest of The F's 4 and your parents." I Explained to her.