Chapter Twenty Six

Skyler's POV: Right now Taylor, Joanna and I where at the mall looking for dresses

Skyler's POV:
Right now Taylor, Joanna and I where at the mall looking for dresses. Taylor was the only that had found a dress for the event, Joanna and I have been to more than ten stores and we still haven't found the dress. We needed to find a dress soon cause we won't have time to look for dress after today. The girls will be helping their parents and I'll be at Kim El University.

"Come on let's go to this store. Their are some cute dresses." I heard Taylor say.

"Why not we haven't even found anything at the other stores." Said Joan.

"Sure." I said and we went into the store. 

We started looking around, the store was divided in sections of color. Joanna went to the darker section while I went to the lightest. I saw a few white dresses that I liked and some light blue. I took them to try them on. While I was making my way to the dressing rooms I saw a pale light rose colored dress. It was beautiful and simple. It was backless only a small like belt I guess that you could say that hold it. And the straps where very thin and it almost reached my neck. It was shorter at front and longer at the back. I decided to take it as well.

Walking into the dressing rooms I went into one and started trying on dresses. I put a light blue one that had a sweetheart neckline and didn't have straps. It was long, it was so long that it cover my feet. The dress had small pearls on the chest area. Definitely a beautiful dress but I don't think it's my style.

"Skyler!" Yelled Taylor.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Come our I want to see you." She said. I went out of the dressing room and showed her the dress. She thought just like me and said that she didn't picture it my style.

So once again I went into the dressing room. This time I chose a white dress that had a deep V neckline and it had a cuts at the sides. It was long just like the first one. I didn't like it, the way it made me look was like no offense to anyone but it made me feel like a slut. But I still went out and showed Taylor and at the same time Joan was out so she saw the dress as well.

"I don't like it." Said Taylor and Joanna at the same time. I laughed at  how thy said it at the same time.

"Yeah I don't like it either. But Joan that black dress is beautiful." I told her. Joanna looked at the dress then back at us.

"Do you really think so?" She asked looking a bit nervous.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Definitely!" Said Taylor.

"Well looks like I found my dress." She said.

"No it's me the one that needs to find one." I told them.

"Do you have more dresses?" Asked Taylor.

"Yeah I do." It one her.

"Wait you took a pink one right?" She asked.