Chapter Twenty Four

Skyler's POV:
"So are you guys ready to order now?" John the waiter asked but he kept looking at me.

I moved in my seat uncomfortably. I noticed why Kayel was saying, the way that John was looking at me I just hated it. Lowering my head I looked at the menu that was in my hands.

"Yes we are ready to order. Now would you please stop looking at her like you want to jump her." Said Kayel in a pissed off tone.

"Excuse me! I can look at her all I want, I have eyes and they are meant to be used!" Said the waiter. I flinched, I didn't like the way he looked at me when he said that.

"Stop looking at me like that I don't like it! Can you understand!" I yelled at the waiter when he started undressing me with his eyes.

"Oh shut up will you!" He said in an angry tone and then he made his way closer to me. Suddenly I heard the sound of a chair hitting the floor. John was pulled by his back and punched in the face. Thanks to the force of the punch he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"I told you to back off but you didn't. Don't you fucking understand that my girlfriend doesn't like the way you are looking at her!" Yelled Kayel while punching the man repeatedly. I stood up and went closer to Kayel.

"Kayel stop! Stop your going to kill him!" I said and grabbed his arm but he made me let go.

"Kayel please stop your going to kill him. Kayel please stop for me your scaring me." I told him, and let me tell you I wasn't lying. He had this look on his face that would make you beg for mercy.

"Kayel!" I screamed and grabbed his arm and shook it. He finally stopped punching literally the living shit out of the man. 

"Skyler." Kayel said in this dip tone. He stood up and hugged me. I felt safe in his arm, like that man couldn't get close to me. I was shaking.

"Shhh... Skyler everything's alright. He can't do anything to you. Your alright." He said while rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry that I scared you but it was just that look he had and then I saw that you where so scared, I lost control." He explained.

"It's okay, thank you." I told him and hugged him closer.

"I'm going to talk with the manager, want to come with me or go back to the car?" I asked him.

"I'm going with you I still feel a bit shaken up." I told him.

"Okay!" He said and grabbed my hand pulling me to the front desk. Once we got their Kayel started talking with the host and asked to see the manager. We where taken to where the manager's office.

"Hello Mr. Garcia how can I help you this fine evening?" Asked the manager.

"Well you can start by firing your employee John." Said Kayel. I looked at him with wide eyes. He is not here to mess around.

"Excuse me?" Asked the manager outraged.

"You heard me, that waiter that you have I want him fired." Said Kayel with no emotions.

"Look Mr. Garcia I get that you have power but this is my restaurant and I won't do as you say." Said the man. Oh buddy you just signed your death sentence.

"He tried to harm my girlfriend, so I suggest that you fire him immediately or I'll take other actions against the waiter and the restaurant." Warned Kayel.

"Oh please your all talk." Said the manager.

"Well I warned you." Said Kayel and then he took out his phone and dialed one of his lawyers.

"Hello?" He asked.

"I want you to sue the new italiana restaurant." Said Kayel.

"Yeah that's the one, I want to sue them for trying to harm my girlfriend and for many things that I have uncovered from them." Said Kayel then he heard what his lawyer was telling him.

"Perfect! Please get one of the investigators on it. I'm counting on you." Said Kayel and then he hanged up. He turned to the manager.

"In this week you should be getting a court notice." Said Kayel and then we where out of the office. He was walking really fast and it was getting hard to keep up with him, specially when he still had his hand in my.

"Kayel come down." I told him trying to make him stop walking.

"I can't calm down Skyler." He said.

"Look if you keep acting this way something could happen to us." I told him. He stopped and looked at me.

"Breath in and breath out." I told him. He did as I said and calmed down a bit.

"Now that you calmed down a bit let's go take a walk for a bit. I don't want to go home yet." I told him.

"How about we go back to my place and I can cook something for us since we didn't get to eat?" He asked me.

"You don't have to do that, I'll just eat something when I get home." I told him.

"Theirs no way I'm letting you stay hungry. Plus I'm not going to starve so if you don't mind going to my place I can cook. If not we can find somewhere else to eat." He told me.

"Let's avoid restaurants for tonight." I told him with a small smile on my face. He smiled back at me.

"My place it is." He said and we went to his car. We got in and Kayel started driving back to his house. I just looked at the cars passing by.

Even though a lot of things happened tonight I wouldn't change anything. When Kayel said that I was his girlfriend I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. It was like a lot of butterflies. I liked it.

End of Chapter

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.