Chapter Ten

Skyler's POV: After I calmed myself down I did my business and then went back to where Kayel was

Skyler's POV:
After I calmed myself down I did my business and then went back to where Kayel was. I'm such a drama queen sometimes that it even surprises me. I could see Kayel looking around the small pizzeria probably making sure that I'm not trying to escape from him. He was really concentrated on the front door that he didn't even realize that I was already beside him.

"Kayel what are you looking at?" I asked him, he jumped. I guess I scared him.

"You didn't leave." He said looking relived. I rolled my eyes. Didn't I say to him that I wouldn't leave.

"Kayel why would you think that I was going to leave? I told you I wouldn't that I was just going to the bathroom." I said to Kayel.

"It's just that when your angry you can be really unpredictable." Said Kayel. Wait how did he know that I was angry.

"Why do you say that I was angry?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow at me in a "are you serious" look.

"Skyler I may not know you so well but you where angry." Said Kayel looking straight into my eyes.

"I was just thinking about something and it made me angry Kayel. It's nothing to worry about it." I told him.

"Are you sure that's nothing Skyler? Cause it looked like you were mad at me." Said Kayel.

"Okay fine yeah I was just thinking about you and me. You are nice one minute and the other minute you are angry. Then you hold my hand but the minute someone comes you let go. Why do you hold my hand of the minute someone comes you let go?What are you playing at Kayel? I'm I some sort of game?" I asked him. I was really angry at him. It just that I'm getting so frustrated with him.

"Look Skyler your not some kind of game. I hold your hand cause I felt like it and I let go when people come cause I don't want people to think that we are together. I'm nice to you cause I feel like I didn't give you a chance, I just got angry at you the first day we met cause I was doing some business stuff with my dad and you just came like that asking for a reason. Nobody has ever dared to talk to me the way you did." Said Kayel. He is looking at me with serios eyes.

"So I decided to give you a chance and I couldn't put that you are a really nice girl." He said.

"So that's why you wanted me to tell you when I had my lunch break. You wanted to give me a chance, so in other words you regret treating me like that when we first met." I told him.

"Yeah I do regret it and I'm so glad that I made the first move to come and talk to you. I want you to give me a chance, I want to get to know you." Said Kayel. I looked at him then I looked away. Nobody had tried to get to know me in a long while.

"Why do you want to get to know me Kayel?" I asked him.

"Cause your interesting to me." He said.

"Then if I let you get to know me will you let me know you, the real you as well?" I asked him. Looking straight at me he gave me a big smile.

"I'll let you in Skyler but let me warn you I'm not an easy person to deal with. I will try to make you give up cause I don't like to let people in. You will probably get really frustrated with me and will want to leave but promise me you won't give up on me. I have been through a lot of tuff times and not to long ago I passed through something that brought me over the edge." Said Kayel to me.

"I know it will be hard Kayel. Your not the only one that has passed through a lot. You don't know all the horrible things that have happened to me. That I wish I could forget. I'm not easy to crack Kayel, I do the same thing you do. I push people away, I'm not even sure if I should let you in. But I'm taking a risk." I said to Kayel.

"Well then I guess we are taking this risk together." He said and grabbed my hand. I held his hand tighter.

"Will take this risk together, I promise I will try not to give up on you but you have to promise me as well. You have to promise me to keep fighting until you can't anymore Kayel." I told him.

"I promise that I will fight until the end Skyler. You are the first person I have been willing to let in, in a long time." Said Kayel to me.

"I'm glad that you are willing to let me in like I'm willing to let you in. But I'm going to be honest with you I'm going to let you in little by little Kayel." I warned him.

"I know that it won't be easy for you, it won't be easy for me either but I know we can make it through." He said.

"Your right." I told him with a big smile on my face. Who would have thought that I would let Kayel in and that he would want to let him in as well.

I never imagined him wanting to get to know me. Never thought that I would be so interesting that he would make a move to talk to me like a normal person. Now I feel bad for being so harsh on him when he asked me my lunch break.

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you Kayel when you asked me when my lunch break was." I told him looking down. I felt him tighten his hold on my hands.

"Hey I get why you where like that with me. I mean I wasn't the nicest person when we first met and for that I'm sorry for that as well." He said.

"You are forgiven Kayel." I told him.

"And you are forgiven as well Skyler." He said.

"Now let's eat." He said to me, letting go of my hand we started to eat and let me tell you the pizzas where amazing!

" He said to me, letting go of my hand we started to eat and let me tell you the pizzas where amazing!

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

WITH LOTS OF LOVE ❤️ AND HUGS 🤗, pcristal05011.