Chapter Twenty Eight

Skyler's POV:Right now we where all getting ready for the event

Skyler's POV:
Right now we where all getting ready for the event. Levi was working on my hair while Joanna did my makeup. Taylor was doing Leah's makeup since she had finished with her hair.

"So tell me what do you think about Kayel." Said Levi.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I had met Levi when I arrived at Taylor's house. She is a really nice girl, plus she is a famous singer. I feel like she's a little sister that I never had.

"Come on I can tell that you like him. The way your eyes lit up when you hear his name, you look around to see if his around." Says Levi. I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know I did that when I heard Kayel's name.

"Don't forget the way she smiles when she's talking about him." Says Taylor.

"I do that?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They all said at the same time while nodding and smiling.

"Oh..." I said.

"Oh what?" Asked Taylor.

"Nothing I just didn't think that I was that obvious." I told them.

"Your not that obvious Skyler but to us girls you are. We know you better than the guys. Plus you should have seen how Levi and Damian where. So obvious but those to wouldn't notice." Said Joanna. I just smiled at them.

"We should keep getting ready so that we are not late." Said Leah.

"Right!" We all said at the same time and laughed.

*** after getting ready ***

"Skyler it's time for you to put your dress on, Kayel could be here any minute now." Said Levi.

"Oh my gosh your right. Let me put everything away and I'll put the dress on." I told them.

"I'll put everything away you go put the dress on." Said Taylor, she had already put her dress on.

"Okay fine." I said and took my dress, I went into the bathroom and put it on. The dress is a pale old rose color and it's really simple but elegant at the same time.

I love the dress, it show cases my body but not in a slutty way. I put a diamond choker and a gold bracelet on. My hair was up and in a kind of messy but elegant look. The makeup was really simple I had a bit of rosy eyeshadow on a black wing. The blush was as well a rosy color and the highlighter was simple and it made it look delicate. My lipstick was a glossy nude color. The shoes were some golden heels with some diamonds on it as decoration. Everything was really simple but when you put it together it looked so elegant. Never in my life have I looked so amazing. I definitely look like one of them, I look like I belong here. Stepping out of the bathroom I immediately heard squeals coming from the girls.

(Skyler's dress and look

(Skyler's dress and look.)

"OMG! You look amazing Skyler." I heard Taylor say.

"Skyler the dress looks like it was made for you." I heard Joanna say.

"Kayel isn't going to let you out of his sight." I heard Levi say.

"You look perfect Skyler, Kayel is going to have a heart attack when he sees you." I heard Leah say. I just blushed at their compliments.

"Oh please..." I said.

"Skyler if Kayel doesn't realize what he has in front of him then he is really dumb for such an intelligent person." Said Joanna.

"I don't know he probably just likes me as a friend." I told them.

"Skyler if I know something about the Garcia men is that when it comes to love they are the most dumb things in the world." Said Levi.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Damian didn't realize that he wanted me until I gave up on him and decided that I was going to move on. Their mother told me that they got that from their dad. She said that his dad did the same thing to her." Explained Levi. I gave her a small smile.

"RING RING RING" we heard a phone ringing.

"Hello?" Asked Taylor when she answered her phone.

"Your here?" She asked.

"Don't worry she's ready." Said Taylor to who ever she is talking.

"We'll be down right now. Okay, bye." She said then she turned to us.

"That was Kayel, he and the boys are downstairs waiting for us." Said Taylor to us.

"Well then let's go." Said Leah. Taking by clutch which was a rosy pink color I went downstairs with the girls.

I saw Damian walk up to where Levi was and he gave her a big hug. She smiled at him and he had this look, you could tell that they loved each other. Then I saw Steven walked up to Leah, right then and there I knew that he was in love with her. The way Steven looked at her was like she was the only girl in the world. I saw Leah give him a small smile. The rest of The F's 4 boys where here as well. They all looked incredible, they looked like they walked out straight from a magazine.

"Skyler." I heard Kayel calling me. I looked at him and I felt my breath hitch. He looked so handsome, the tux that he had on just fitted him perfectly.

"Kayel." I breathed out. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, he pulled me closer to him. I felt one of his arms rap around my waist and with his free hand he raised my face up to him.

"You look perfect." Said Kayel to me. I blushed and lowered my head , I didn't want him to see me blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I mumble.

I felt Kayel place a kiss on my cheek, I looked up at him with wide eyes. He just smiled at me and lead me to his friends.

"Kayel is this the girl that you have been telling us?" Asked one of the boys. Kayel talks about me?

 Kayel talks about me?

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 📝✏️

SHARE 📱💻🖥⌨️

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.