Epilogue

✔️✅This is it people. This is the official last part of SBTR.... I got to admit that I'm excited and happy at the same time. It's a bittersweet moment. I love how I got to create this characters and how they developed as the time passed. I'm so grateful to you guys for making this story what it is today. But I want to let you know that it isn't the end for Kayel and Skyler. They still have a long way to go. Also they will show up on my other books that are part of The F's 4 collection. Now that this book is finish I will focus on Crossed Paths. I hope that you give the same support that you have this book to Crossed Paths.✅✔️

Skyler's POV:
Today was Kayel's and i's anniversary, we had been together for five years. I remember when he came into my house demanding for me to tell him how I felt about him. That fire in his eyes never left. I'm so glad that I went that day up to him and slapped him. I still think that he deserves it. I mean who just fires people cause they are mad. At least he learned his lesson. Kayel always tells me that from that day onwards the only person that he listens to is me and his mom. He tells me that he would always be scared of his mom. That she is one of the only persons that scare him and I have to agree. She can be really scary. I was accepted by her really quick. His mom told me the story of when she met her husband and I got to admit it was really funny. I mean she met her husband by accidentally ruining the wrong motorcycle. But that's a story for another time. I had graduated from Kim El University with honors. Finally o was a doctor. Kayel was working with his dad. Oh and Ezzequiel has a girlfriend now. She's really sweet. But makes Ezzequiel work for it. When they first met Ezzequiel was running away from the photographers in Spain. They make such a nice couple. Damian and Levi got merry finally after Damian almost messed everything up with her. Oh and my mom got married as well, she fell I love with a doctor and the rest is history. But I got to admit that I didn't like the doctor, I felt like my mom was replacing my dad but after a while I gave him a chance. That doesn't mean that I like him though but if he makes my mom happy so be it. Right now I was on my shift at the hospital they had told me that someone was coming into the emergency room cause they fell from a motorcycle and injured themselves. That made my heart speed up a bit since Kayel was hanging out with Zayn today. But either way I went to the emergency room.

"Dr. Carson the patient is in room 205, Dr. Mi needs your assistance." Said the nurse on the front desk.

"I'm on it." I said and left. When I got to the room I immediately opened the door but was surprised to see Kayel stabbing in the middle of the room. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Skyler Carson we have been through a lot of ups and downs all this years that we have been together. I will never forget the day that I first met you. You where so sassy and didn't care who I was. You just wanted answers. You brought me back, you made me be my old self again. So today I want answers. What do you say, would you merry me?" Said asked Kayel while dropping to one knee.

"Oh my gosh!" I said and got closer to Kayel.

"So Skyler are you going to give me your answer?" Asked Kayel.

"Yes." I said to him.

"Yes you'll give me your answer or yes you will merry me?" Asked Kayel with a raised eyebrow. He had this smirk on his face. Kayel already knew what I meant.

"Yes I'll merry you!" I said to him with a big smile on my face. Kayel took me into his arms and then kissed me.

"I love you Skyler Carson." Said Kayel to me.

"I love you Kayel Garcia." I said to him.

End of Book

This is officially the end. I'm going to miss writing about Kayel and Skyler. 😢☹️

But I'm glad that this journey has ended and can't wait for the new one ahead.

This is going to be so exciting! I'm so mind blown 🤯 right now. Can't wait to get you hooked on the next book! 😏🤩😅😉

‼️Remember to:‼️

⚠️VOTE⚠️

⚠️COMMENT⚠️

⚠️SHARE⚠️

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.

💯done!