Chapter 2/Who to trust?

Right now I am revising this story! So yay! My mistakes might be gone! Then there might be some more foreshadowing! Yippee! I likey me some foreshadowing! Who likes this book so far even though it only has been one chapter? Tell me in the comments!

-

-

-

"What the hell is happening?!" That is what I wake up to. I look around me to see two girls and two other guys yelling about something...important? Yeah that's the word I think. Why am I thinking about such a simple word? Why am I even thinking about thinking about this simple word? Does that make sense? I have no clue right now.

The girl to my right has red hair in a braid except now it looks messy and greasy. She wears a blue flowered dress that's a bit ratted.

The other girl has really pretty brown hair with some waves in it. She wears a simple blue dress that fits her nicely if I say so myself.

Looking towards the guy to my far right I see he black hair that I think spikes up but not really sure anymore.

The guy to my left has hair like me; blonde but with more brown. Except he is taller than me by a lot. Must be older. I yawn and they all stop bickering and look towards me.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have no idea what is happening except for the fact that I'm extremely tired and-" I touch my forehead."Ouch. What is on my forehead?" I point at it and they look.

"Nothing that we can see." The girl with the wavy hair says. She turns her head around so everybody can hear."Okay who are you guys and do you know who I am?" I look around the room to land on her name tag on her coat. How did they not notice that?

"Well you must be....Intel." I say to wavy haired girl. "Weird name but there you go. And blonde haired dude is....Bro. Red head is....Catt. And spiky haired guy is....Boss. No, that does not mean you are the boss." He put on a pouty face.

"And you are....Chris." The blonde haired kid -Bro- says to me.

"Why do I have the most normal name out of all you." I cross my arms."I was hoping for something like...Dash or Zach! Something exciting!"

"Why is Zach exciting?" Red head -Catt- asks me.

"I don't know I just like the name a lot for some reason." They nod a bit still in confusion about why we are here. And where is here anyway?

We were sitting in five plastic chairs lined up perfectly. Around the chairs I see some dry blood squirted on the floor. But why? We aren't bleeding? Maybe we were when we came here. Whenever the real time we came in here.

I see that we are in a room. Duh. This room is all black. Cobwebs everywhere. In every corner. In every side. This place is really old. Or hasn't really been tampered with for a little while. I look and see a table behind me."Hey you guys, look." I point, with a shaky finger, at the table because on the table there are booklets. We walk over there."Intel this is for you." I give a booklet that has her face on it.

I look and see a booklet with the jet black haired kid-Boss-on it. That picture also has this other guy in it. The other guy looks older though. Also has jet black hair like Boss. Maybe a dad? "Boss this is for you." I hand him the booklet. Then I look and see another booklet that has Catt on it. She looks so young. I toss hers to her. She smiles and opens it up.

I look for mine. I look for Bros. I don't see one for each of us but I do see one for both of us. I take it. I open it and see a picture of us. We are playing football in a yard. We are both smiling. What was our relationship? Good friends? I go through the booklet a little more and seems name. Christopher James. I see his. Zachary James. I look at bro. He just keeps looking at the paper. He touches my face on the paper. Maybe he can feel our connection as brothers.