Chapter 29

When I go to sleep I start having a really bad dream.

It was about me going in front of everybody I know in the game of March and saying who the Hackers are. I point them out one by one. Neha made me do it. Even though they can't see or hear me it still feels like they know I told that they were Hackers.

In the dream I started walkeing away, but then I hesar something behind me. I look and see all the people I pointed at staring at me with sads faces on. Then I hear the door open and see Eva looking at me.

"See what being with these people can do to you?"

"What? Are you talking about S.A.I.D.?"

"No. Being a Hacker."

I am confused why she said. "You're a hacker."

She comes closer to me."Yes but I know that I made a bad desion to be one. It ruined my life."

"But Eva, don't you get it? I thought before that we had to choose to become a Hacker, but no, we were already Hacker. We would be hacker for the rest of our lives without choosing. It's in our brain to be that way. You can't choose to stop having that brain power in you body. You can't choose."

"You still think you can save this world. I have given up so please just forget about me. Okay? You don't need me. I am not whole without Dylan and he is gone. Taken from me because us being Hacker. Your the only one whole right now."

"You really think that I am whole?! I have just lost a friend! I friend that I have known my whole life. Longer than you!"

"A friend that was going to tell everybody that you are a hacker."

"That would've never happened because Carly's mom said she would erase anybody memory that knew about that."

"And how much memory would she erase do you think. Just that little part? Or maybe her whole memory with you." Would Carly's mom really do that? She never really said where she would stop for the memory. Well Leah told me that they would get their memory lost but Carly's mom never said how much or with who. "Do you really care about Maria?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"She called you Insane Chris."

"Everybody calls me that nowadays."

"But she is you so-called-friend. If she was you friend why wouldn't she back you up?

"Why are you do this Eva? Why aren't you backing me up if you're my friend? Pretty hypocritical of you don't you think?"

She looks even more sad then she did before."We aren't friends Chris. Maybe in you little mind we are but right here right now were aren't friends. You betrayed me." She stops looking at me in the eye. "How could I ever be friends with somebody that betryaed me(*CALEB ALERT CALEB ALERT! from insurgent. That stupid betrayer of Tris!*)?!"

"Maybe I thought betraying you could get your other half back." Silence. "Dylan. If I find some sort of cose with anybody knowing I can get him back! Do you hear me? You could get yourself back in order. This is why I keep calling you my friend."

"Chris I-" She doesn't know what to say. Then her face gets so serious for some reason. "You're still not my friend."

I wake up breathing really quickly and sweating too much.

Something click in my brain I didn't want to.

Well I better go to work and tell who those hackers are.