Chapter 7/Don't Tell Anyone

"Where is Zach?!" This time I said the whole phrase. Maria just looks at me with caring eyes like I am a little kid that needs protection. I don't need protection so this little stare that she is giving won't help me feel better. "Where is Zach?!"

"Um we don't know. We all know that he was with you guys then he wasn't. So I don't know." She looks around the place."We will find him if you is roaming around here okay?" I don't nod I just look at her. For a second we share the glance we had right after she got the bullet out of my shoulder. Then she realizes what is happening and stops.

"Hey is everyone okay?!" I look and see Jack coming up the stairs. I stop whatever I was doing and glare at him. I just don't like him, maybe it's his ego, his voice, or maybe because he likes Maria.

"Yep everything is just fine. Maya got shot in the leg and I got shot in the hand." I get up again look him in the eyes."Everything is just swell." I walk away slowly. I try to act strong and I think it works. All though I am in immense pain. Whenever I move a limb in my body I want to cry out in pain. I keep walking anyway. I go over to Maya. I see Boss has put her on a table. Her eyes are closed but she is still gritting her teeth. Her hand is in a really right fist."You know. If you just breath you can get some pain out." She seems started by me being behind her.

"Every time I do breath the pain just gets worse. Is somebody even going to get this thing out of me yet?!" I look around and see Maria. She took the bullet out of my shoulder lasts time. I walk over to her and Jack. He is flirting. I can tell. He smirks at her very faintly. She returns the glance. I fake cough.

"Yeah hi. Maria, Maya need help like right now. I do too. Got shot remember?" I point at my hand. I didn't even notice the pain before but now I do because I pointed it out. She nods.

"Jack can you get some water and needle and thread? It down stairs." He looks serious while he nods. He runs down the stairs and gets the stuff he wants. I look one more time down at Tornado. His eyes aren't closed like a normal corpse. For some reason her still looks....alive. I know he isn't. He can't be. I stop looking at him and go to where Maria and Maya are.

"You don't have Chris! I have Chris, Maria! You have to deal with that."

I walk very slowly so they still don't know I am here."You don't even know him. I can get him back if I wanted too!"

"You have Jack, Maria." I hear silence for a little while so step in.

"Well, Jack is still getting the supplies for the surgery." I clap my heads together.

"Please don't call it surgery." Maya says while shaking her head."Call it.....fixing up. Surgery makes it sound scary." I laugh a little.

"Okay." I look at Maria."So. What were you guys talking about?" I just stare at Maria.

"Nothing. Just about the wound."

"Oh yeah, the wound that will never get fixed unless you move on?" I move over to Maya."The wound that will never get fixed but the person that gave the wound has moved on. Do you think the wound will get fixed without the person that made the wound coming back?" She looks straight into my eyes. My eyes are like stones. Stuck in one place and one place only unless they get moved. Her eyes are the things that moves the stone. I can't keep a very angry face with her. Though right now she thinks I can.

"Yes. This wound will heal like it will always have too." I nod. She goes over to Maya because Jack is coming up the stairs. She doesn't look at me."But do you really think the person that made the wound actually has moved on?" I just stare at the back of her head because she doesn't dare look into my eyes right now.

"Got the things you want. Do you want us to hold her down or anything?" She takes the stuff and nods. I go over to hold her arms.

"You'll be fine." I say to her.