Chapter 3/The Hotel

*SORRY IF THERE ARE A LOT OF MESS UPS IN SPELLING ANS GRAMMAR BUT HERE YOU GO! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!*

I touch my shoulder to feel gooey blood gushing out of my shoulder. I feel so weak right now. I look to also see that the part of my shirt around the gun shot is all red from the blood. I try to find who did and said that thing to us.

Bro is holding on to me so I can stay up while trying to look for the person. I see him-her.

"Dash? Why did you just shoot me? I thought we were working together?" She is smirking.

"We aren't here for just any reason, they gave us prepose to come here."

"And what is that oh mighty one?" She still has the gun at me. I think pointed at me forehead if I can see right.

"We came to kill anybody that gets in our way." She shrugs."You are expendable. Out of all the cities, yours has always been the weakest and easiest to defeat. Though this year this wasn't random. Maybe it will be harder then I thought. Well I can kill you right now but then It wouldn't be fun now would it?" She smiles.

"You're insane." Intel says.

"Oh no no no. When they shot you with that gun you are holding right now they made a choice. Who to be insane and who to think insanity is a pleasure. We got picked for the second. We are the new beginners because when they made us be the supreme people of this city. The people who are always going to win in everything."

"Sorry to end that big speech you just had but who is, they?" Boss asks.

"They are the oh mighty ones! They made all this possible. They are god." I laugh.

"Okay yeah sure they are." I take the gun and shoot Dash right where she shot me. The others in Dash's group don't have guns so we just start to run."So does that mean we are the experiment? Like the people that said not to go the church and park?"

"I guess so. We need to find somewhere to hide for now. When we get to a spot we can just figure everything out that is happening." Bro says.

I am so slow compared to everybody else because I have lost so much blood. I try to keep going though."We can go in here." Catt says pointing at the big hotel that we passed while walking into this city.

"Good idea." I say."Now please, somebody lift me in like a king." I lift my arms up and close my eyes.

"Um no never going to happen. Maybe for the ladies but no dude never for you. That's just weird." I pout a little. We start to walk over to the hotel. Then my foot hits something. My foot hits more specifically a dead body! A corpse. Never to live again. "Ahhhhhh!" Everybody stops and looks at me.

"That sounded like a little girl scream. What is wrong with you?" Boss says while walking over at my and also stumbles on the body "Ahhhhh!"

"And you say my scream sounds like a little girl? Yours sounds like a combination of a little girl with mountain goat and a grown women all together." We look at the body. Then I look at the others. Catt definitely can't handle this."Um hey you guys go in and find some medical kit stuff for this shoulder okay."

"Okay be safe about what ever you are looking at." I put my thumb up.

"Why couldn't we see it before this? It was pretty obvious when my foot touched it! That was definitely there!" I shake my whole body.

"How long has she been dead?" I know she is a woman because her face is very womanly. She also has long hair. The long hair is a dull brown. Probably used to be a little more pretty but I think she has been dead for a long while."If she is dead, that means she probably was in a group. A group means more people. More people mean that there are more then one group. More then one group means that we have a problem. There has to be more then one new beginners group. This also means there will be more experiment groups like us! But how will we know the difference?"