Chapter 20

POV Mikayla

Maya and I hug. We aren't the best of friends but we do get along. She goes the way she wants and I go to the door. I take a deep breath and look through the window. He is sitting with his legs out and his back towards me.

I open the door. He still doesn't move. Not one bit. But he does seem to want to speak."Well hello Dash. How has life been going on being so boring." Still doesn't move and inch.

"Call me Mikayla. I'm your sister."

"Not happening. I'm going to call you by what my information says." He twists his body to look at me. "First year you were called Hash. Next year was Heather. Next Year was Angel. Then after a few year I come in and you are called Veronica then after a few years you are Dash. I can call you anything I want from the look of it."

"How do you know the names before your year?"

He laughs."Do you even know what a hacker is? Searches information. Finding you? Piece of cake."

"How did you get this? All the memories?" He look confused.

"Well by you. Don't you remember?"

"What are you talking about Chris?"

"You have me my memories. Don't you remember? I got put in this room and there were only these few things in the room."

"What were the few things?"

"Notepad, pen, computer, desk, and chair."

"Those are the objects of a hackers. The only things necessary."

"I drew this." He gets up from where he was sitting and walks toward the bulletin board. I see that there is a drawing. There is of a man at a desk and computer sitting in a chair.

This look really familiar. Like I have seen this in a dream."Do you know it?" He asks waiting for a response.

"No. Doesn't look familiar." I think he knows I am lying.

"Are you sure?" I nod and stop looking at him. I start looking around the room. It's all white. Why white? Is it supposed to be calming? I think after a little while I would go crazy. I look above to see everybody is staring. I wonder if they can hear.

"Yeah I know. Isn't it nice. I get a few women that wear dresses. Nice view with that. I mean I have only been here for what? An hour tops? This isn't as bad as I thought."

"You know you're crazy right?"

"Crazy, no. Insane, almost. Pleasure of thinking I am Insane but I am more than that? Yes. I don't know what will do to me. I know it's going to be bad. I don't really care anymore. I know you're my sister. This system sucks and I will stick to that. Why do they have to have it? I don't know. Actually I do know. I will tell you too. It all started because-" He gets cut off by the door swinging open.

I see two men come in wearing white just like the walls. One of them has a syringe in his hand."No please! Don't I need to stay awake! Please no! I won't say anything! Please!" Chris pleads. Why does he have to stay awake.

I look at the guy with the syringe's face. He doesn't feel anything for Chris. To him Chris is probably just another experiment gone wrong.

"Now. We know that you are trying to contact someone." The other guy try to get Chris but can't because Chris is kicking and shouting."We just want to help but to do that we need your full cooperation." The guy finally get a hold of Chris.

"Cooperation? Cooperation? How am I going to do that when you trap me in that electronic game for god knows how long! It definitely wasn't a week. You are definitely now going to get my to cooperate." Chris says smirking. He kicks the guy with the syringe in the balls and try's to run away. Though the other guy holding to tightly.

"Mikayla. Here you put it in him!" The guy give me the syringe. I walk toward Chris. In his eyes I see anger and wrath. Then I look at his face and he is crying and screaming.

"Please Mikayla. I need to stay awake! Please." He looks so weak here.

"Sorry Chrissy. I am doing this for your own good." Then I put it in his leg. Then other guy let's go of him.

"How could you do this to me? I th-thought you were my s-sister?" His word are already slipping."I n-need to s-stay awake. need to let them know I am fine." Then his eyes shut and he falls to the ground.

"How long will it last?" I say while helping the guy, that got kicked in the balls, up.

"Well for normal patients it last for them a few hours."

"And for him?"

"A few minutes." A few minutes? How can he wake up that fast?"But that's all we need. He just has to disconnect every two hours because if he keeps going then his hacker buddies will know where he is. Then we will all be in trouble." We exit the room and shut the door. I look at the window.

"Why is that trouble?"

"It's trouble because if they know location then they can find any computer in here. That would not be good business for us." He laughs and walks away. I stopped looking at the window for a second and then look back and see Chris staring at me. I tilt my head one way and he does the same. I start walking. More like speed walking.

I want my old brother back. The one that cared about things. Now he doesn't. Not even about his own life. He probably knows more about what they will do to him then I do. I hope it's all brain test but I have feeling it won't be.

*sorry if there are a lot of mess ups! And as you an see Dash/Mikayla is Chris's sister. Mind blown!*