Chapter 9/How many groups can there be?!

"Chris is a slippery one. We have to keep an eye on him." Who is talking? What is happening. I try to move again but I can't like last time. Have I been in a weird dream this whole time? Is this just in my head.

I try to open my eyes. I try to do anything that would tell them that I am move. Nothing happens. They stop talking for a while. Then I hear a door open."Is he here?" It's that voice again from the machine asking when I was coming. I hear foot-steps come to me."Catherine come in!" His voice Is very calm. When the man says that I also feel something touch my shoulder. A pat? Did that guy just give me a pat on the shoulder? That's weird. I hear the door open again.

"There's my boy." I hear a woman say behind my head. Then I feel hands go on my head. Then I feel a peck on the cheek. Who is this woman?! "We love you even though you are a Hacker. It will be over soon. They will take you out of this and give then you will be sent away. We love you." What does all of this mean?! Is this woman my mother? Is that guys my father? What is happening? I need answers! I know I can't get them though. My mouth is shut. I hate not talking.

"I don't know why you chose this path. I thought you were better than this." I have a feeling that the man is shaking his head right now. I feel another pat on the shoulder but on the other shoulder. The one that got injured. I feel no pain. But why?! I remember feeling it a little while ago? But why not now? This is annoying me a lot.

I want to scream. I know I can't though. I want to cry. I know I can't though. I just want to talk to somebody. I know I can't though.

That lady that sent me in and was talking to the man on the machine said that I wasn't paralyzed. If I'm my paralyzed then what am I doing? Where am I.

I hear the door shut but I still hear some foot-steps. Then I feel something touch my shoulder and I feel pain. Who is it now?! "Wow, You look dead dude." She pokes my cheek now. I swat away the persons hand and open my eyes. "Guys he isn't dead! Whoever you are." I look to see a girl, with brown long hair, that looks old enough to be 16 but also has that 12 year old feel to her. It's pleasant. I look into her eyes. The color is a blue that I have never seen before. It has these hints of purple in them that makes them sparkle. She extends her arm so I can get up where I was laying. I take her arm."Soooo why were you lying on this road? What happened to you?" She crosses her arms.

I look around. I must look crazy. I am so disoriented. I know where I am but I also don't. It complicated."Ummm well it's a sort of long story." She chuckles.

"I have all day." I smile a little.

"Okay then." I move her so we aren't in the middle of the road anymore. It's morning. When I ran out here it was pitch black. Did I really sleep for that long?

I look into her blue and purple eyes and tell her about the sign and me running over here. I don't tell her about room. I won't tell anybody about the room probably.

"Hi. What are you guys talking about?" I look up to see somebody else. Another girl about the same height as the other girl. She has this really kind thick black hair that goes down to the middle if her back. "My name is Hannah. What's yours?" She smiles at me.

"Um, I'm....." I am about to say Thomas but I hold my tongue."My name is Chris." We shake hands."And who is your friend over here? She hasn't told me her name yet?" Hannah looks at the girls with a glare. The girl shrugs.

"My name is Carly. Nice to me you too." She smiles and then it fades. "Just to let you know, there are three other girls so be prepared. We are pretty loud and annoying." Carly touches her forehead to show her stress. Then she look up and looks behind me."Ah here they come. They we just looking about this place to see if there was some good or something. Nothing I am guessing?" I see she is talking to then now. I look to see three deflated girl walking close to us.