Chapter 32

"Chris! What did you do?" I say nothing. If I tell my victory will be my down fall. They will just have to find out for yourself. Dylan smacks me in the face.

"Maybe I will tell you if you let me go. That means untie me and in hand-cuff me." I smirk. Dylan unties me. I feel the cuff loosen. While one part of the cuff is loosened and the other off I take the chair and whack Dylan with it. He looses him balance and I put the hand cuff on him and connect the other hand cuff to the pipe on the wall.

"What the hell man?" Dylan says rubbing off some blood. I take the gun that is in his pocket.

"Sorry Dylan just making this place better for all of us." I point the gun at Dylan's leg and pull the trigger.

___
Two hours before
---

Now's my chance to fix this world and create what it used to be.

"Don't worry Leah. We'll figure something out!" I go to the farthest computer away from Leah and start typing.

The only way to help people and end the game is with change. So the only way I can do it is shut down S.A.I.D. and this time I can do it because I am in the inside. No barriers here. I don't know why they trust me so much?

"What are you doing Chris?" Leah asks staring at my codes flying on my computer scene.

"Trying to find something that will stop what's happening here." But I am doing quite the opposite. I am making the red flashing light go on and on so I can keep making the code.

Done_

It says. But right after it it asks for a keyword. Something that will open this whole thing if I need to.

"Chris no! Stop!" I don't need to look back to know who it is. Neha. I quickly type in a keyword and press enter.

The whole room goes dark but not dark enough to see all the 100s of kids rising from their chairs. Not knowing what's going on. Why did it stop? They might ask.

"Chris! How could you! You're going to pay for what you did!"

"What did I do exactly? I don't know what you're referring to Neha? I just simply...helped out." Her eyes narrow in. She look around her and sees something, takes it, and then whacks me in the head with it. Then I blank out.