Chapter 17

I am about to say hi to myself but then I get pulled away from the door frame. I try to get the person off me but it doesn't help.

"Shut up. If you go out there then you will be in even more trouble then you are now." A girl. It's a girl.

"Who are you?"

She peaks out of the room and sees that I am gone. The other me."Well...I am the creator."

"I already saw the creator, at the church." She shakes her head.

"This is all fake Chris. Fake city. Fake names. Fake groups. Fake everything. Except for you."

"Wait so are you saying everybody here that I killed is fake?"

"Well. They're fake here. It will make more sense soon unless you don't cooperate."

"Cooperate? How? By not killing you right here now?" I hold on to my knife tightly.

"Well we know that when you get out of this game you will definitely not cooperate. So if you just listen to me right now it will be all fine."

"Fine? Fine?! How is this all fine?!"

"Because it's all fake." She looks around the room."Everything in here is fake."

"Why?"

"Because this is a game? I thought you were smart? I thought by now you would catch on why a hacker is what it is. A hacker hacks computers. Well this is the biggest computer they have ever hacked. You are one of those people that hack. You are still trying to figure it out."

I drop my knife. I still have my other hand on the gun.

"All those times when you didn't feel pain for those seconds or those minutes were because you are a hacker. That's what hackers do. They try to stop things they don't like." She stares at the gun."When you get out here and wake up it won't be as easy as that."

I put the gun up to her head."You said that hackers stop whatever they don't like?" She gets what I mean.

Then I pull the trigger.

Now what do I do? Should I just stay here or go outside. Maybe I should go to the area with the church. That's where I found myself and that weird door. I start to run to the church.

While I run I see that the place look odd. Something is different. Very different. It is turning into a different city. I have to run. Quickly. So I can get to that church before this place disappears before my very eyes.

One by one. The building I knew change into very big taller ones that I have never seen before. That gas station that I saw when I was passing is now a little tiny house. The place where the library was with that big giant hole in the side is now grass. The whole place is grass.

Are these people toying with my brain somehow? How can this be happening? This isn't real(*hehe divergent reference*). Why did she say when I wake up it will be hard for me? What will be hard for me? What will happen when I get out of here?!

Before I can think about another countless question I am not greeted by a friendly ominous door frame. I am greeted by this huge plane. On the side it says, SAP. What does that mean? I guess I will find out.

I also see that there are people. With big guns. Like usual. Great. I take out my weapons. Thankfully I picked up my knife off the ground at the hotel so I have that too. One hand I have my gun and the other my knife. On my back I have the now and arrows.

There are about twelve people with those big guns fixed on me. Then I see somebody behind all of them pushing through to get in front to speak to me. I drop my gun this time. He wear the same close I do. They look the same way mine do. All gross and ripped. He doesn't wear shoes anymore. His hair is gross and greasy just like mine. He wears on his face a grin."Well they were wrong when they said everybody was dead." It's Zach. My brother. Or maybe not my brother. She said everything is fake. But maybe she was fake.