Chapter 15

I pick up the knife and we start walking. I try not to be terrified but I just can't stop. I start running. They start too.

"So where are we going first?" Eva asks.

"I think the hotel. Maya, Dash and probably Maria are there. You guys have weapon too right?" Dylan laughs.

"What? Do you think we will just run at them and pick at there eyes or something." I look at him."Okay we did that once but not again. Yes we have weapons." He holds up a big gun."This was the one that Eva shot Maya with. I like it better than the one I used on you. By the way. How's that hand?" I look at it and see that my hand is holding the knife. How can I do that? The wound doesn't even hurt anymore? I can definitely see it. But it's like it just vanished."Cool."

"What's cool?" Eva says looking at my hand now."Awesome! Wow you must be really smart."

"Why would you make that conclusion?"

"Because you got shot and somehow you made that go away. You make the pain go away. Only for you. Nobody else. I can't do it. We both have tried. I don't know how but that's what big hackers do." They look at me with big eyes. Those are saying,'I want to know all your secrets but I don't want to scare you off,' face. Well those faces are scaring me off already.

"But how is making my self heal smart?" We stop running.

"We will tell you when we get out of here alive." Yeah that won't happen. I have to kill everybody but I can't tell them that right now.

"Well why can't you tell me right now? We are in this together right?" Eva rubs her hand in her hair.

"Yeah but it will better idea to tell you when we get out of here alive."

"But what if we don't get out of here alive." Eva and Dylan give me a weird look."What? I am just telling the facts. Probably at least one of us will die. That might be me. Just tell me."

Eva gives me a glare."No we won't tell you. Me and Dylan will probably die and we won't tell you. You will find out all the facts outside this place. It will all make sense in the end." She stops the glare."Well it will mostly make sense."

"How do you know so much about this?"

"Well two reasons. First one is that we are hackers we hack and find info. Then second reason is that we have been here in this same place like, sense we were 12."

"Can't you stop what is happening if you are a hacker?"

"I wish. This place is too heavily guarded. Believe me, we tried countless time. One of the times was right after we got out of this place last year. They almost found us too. That's why this year when we got sent back in they found us. We tried to help you so you could help all of us. It might of worked if you took Maya too."

"What do you mean I should of taken Maya too?"

"Well, you know us right? Me and Dylan? We have this connection. When we came in the first time it didn't click. I actually killed him that first time-" I cut her off.

"That's what gets me. How can everybody still be alive when they got killed. I saw you and Dylan dead in the hotel. How can you not be dead?" They look confused at what I just said.

"How was I killed?" Eva asks weakly.

"Um you were killed I think strangled. Then Dylan was killed with a knife or gun. I saw blood." Eva is rubbing her neck over and over again. Dylan is touching is heart. What did I tell them that was so shocking? They have died many times and this was one of them.

We all stop. For a good reason. We hear talking. Thankfully it sound loud so that means they don't know that we are hear. Or are they tricking us?

I also here laughing."Yes yes I know. My hair style is so ugly but you know I can't do anything with it right now." Girl talk. Maya.