Chapter 8/What did I do?

*SO SORRY TO ANYBODY WHO READ THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I AM CHANGING SOMETHING! Please re-read the part when they go on the computer! Right now I will give you all the characters!*

Chris=Thomas Smith

Zachary=David Smith

Maria=Anna Lyn

-

Maya=Kayla Hale

Jenna=Patty Hale

Tornado=Ben Norman

(Sorry I didn't clarify in the last chapter)

"We have to get of this place Chris. It isn't safe anymore. With what is in there." Maya says pointing at the metal door.

"Yeah. Sooner or later our groups will find out something and get hurt. We don't want that." She nods looking very serious.

What we just saw somehow made us a lot more serious. We want to know what we just saw. What all those things meant. But we also want to protect the people we care about. That has always been a big priority. Eva and Dylan said don't tell anybody or people will get hurt. We will keep our mouths shut and move on.

"Let's go Maya." Her eyes have sadness in them. She did just see what will happen to her. It was something that she doesn't even know. I die that was too so maybe we die together?

I take her hand and she relaxes a little more and smiles. We start walking away from the door then something happens. We hear footsteps. I stop walking and she stops limping. I also see that a few down to our right a window is open. But I remember, at least, that specific window was not open when I ran down this hallway. I look at Maya and she looks back. A few seconds ago I saw sadness but now I see a combination of scared and curiosity. That's me too. I look back at the window. We slowly move closer. Step by step. The creepy floor beneath us.

Last time a window was opened we got shot. Maya in the leg and I in the hand. It was not much fun. So time we won't introduce ourselves or anything. Just be silent.

We are at the window. The wind is blowing the curtains to the side so it makes it easier to see out of. I let go of Maya's hand to pull the window up a little more. I peek my head out. I look at the outside of the building and see the bricks don't looked tampered with. That's a good sign. Then, I look I front of me. I duck my head back out of the window. I fall to the ground. My hand touches the ground also and I grit my teeth from the pain. I close my eyes.

"What?! What did you see Chris?" I don't respond I just look at a spot on the wall. She looks outside to where I was looking."Oh god." She puts her hands on her forehead."Give us Chris in 24 hours and nobody will gets hurt. You don't do that and we will kill Zach. Choose wisely." Her words are shaky and now just, scared. If I was speaking right now my voice would be too.

I get up.

"Where are you going?!" She takes my arm."Where do you think you are going Chris?!" I don't look at her. Again, I look down at a spot on the wall.

I rip away from her grip and start running. I know she can't run right now so she can't catch up with me. "Chris! Don't do this!" I try not to listen to her. She keep screaming at me then stops.

I keep running and then stop because I am at the entrance. I see Boss, Amy, Jack, Maria and Joseph. They all look happy. They haven't see the thing outside then. But even if they did maybe they would care. I don't know them. I don't know any of them. Those booklets don't tell us anything. They could be fake for all I know. These people that put us in here can make us loose our memory, can't they also implant fake memory? I shake that thought out of my head right now.