Chapter 11

*Sorry for any mess ups*

"Just keep running! We have to get to the library before it turn dark."

"Why? Are you scared of the dark?" Stella say chuckling a little.

"Just bad things have happened in the dark. I don't want other thing to happen."

"What has happened in the past?" Caelia asks.

"Well I once went out of the hotel because I thought the New Beginners sent me this message. They said that they would kill one of my group members if I didn't go. So I went and then I found out that it wasn't The Nee Beginners. It was just some weird people and they hauled me in this thing called SAP. Then I got hauled into another area and some other people. They seemed a little more familiar with me. Like they were family. But then I woke up with somebody hovering over me named Carly and I was back in this stuckin' place." I rub my hand roughly in my hair. I look at the group and they are stunned."Lets just keep going, were are really close." I run ahead of them.

Then I hear footsteps. The people that are making them are trying to be silent. Not working like they hope. I hear whispering too. I stop running and hush Caelia, Stella, and Eddie.

"Just put the note right there and let's leave. If we stay in one stop they will find us." I am man's voice. Sounds really familiar.

"I know I know. We just need to worn him and that new group of his. He is one of us now. Last year it was easy for us to get in but now because of him we got caught. Maybe that was good though. It might mean we can find a way out of this place." A girl. She seems nervous.

"Yeah, I know. But we also have to bring him with us. As you said, he is one of us. I think there are a few others in this city that have good potential but this one definitely fit the bill."

"How will we get him to come to trust us? You did shoot him in the hand." It's Eva and Dylan."And I did shoot his girlfriend in the leg." Maya. She shot Maya. Not my girlfriend.

"We'll find a way hopefully. We have to go. Put the note to the wall and let's leave. We'll contact him some other time." Then I hear the footsteps of Eva and Dylan running of into the distance.

"Who were those two people?" Eddie asks."Who were they talking about?"

I don't respond I just jog over to the wall where Eva put the note. I take it and read it in my head:

We know you were probably coming over to the library for answer so here us one of them.

Hacker-
A person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.

Now here is another answer. Maybe you were wondering why your old group just knew that you were going to go to the hotel. The reason is that whenever you stop for a break in a building or anywhere that has a camera the can hear audio you are being watched. Havoc, of my old group, gets information from the creators about whats happening. You can't stay in one stop. Not for one second. If you must, don't talk. Take a few breaths and then start running. You only thing you should be doing is finding a way out. You should try to find a glitch in this city. Anything. You are smart. Use your skills. And what weapons you have too. Now go! Go with that new group and find out things. But be careful. Don't trust anybody. People are great actors. We were for our old group. We will see you soon.

Hackers Today. Hackers Tomorrow. Hackers forever and won't be stopped.

-Eva and Dylan

"What is it? Who is it from?" I look up from the note and stuff it in my pocket.

"Oh it just said the definition of Hacker. A person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data. That's all. It didn't say who it was from. We should keep running. Don't want anybody to catch us here."