* Chapter 4 *

Jack's POV

So I met this girl today at meet and greet and to be honest she is probably the most prettiest girl I have ever met. I asked for her number and she gave it to me. Thank the lords she said that she won't expose my number because it's annoying when fans or other people do that.

"Dude that show was awesome!" I hear Daniel scream out.

"You say that to every show we have" Jonah says.

I just kept checking my phone wondering if I should text her first or she should text me first. Ugh you know what I'm gonna text her first.

"Yo dude you've been staring at your phone for quite a while now...is everything good?" Zach asks.

"Yea" I say without even looking up.

Suddenly Zach grabs my phone and runs away with it. He looks at it and a smirk went into his face.

"Oooo I think our Jack just found himself a lady friend" he says as the other boys looks at me.

"And her contact name on his phone is beautiful with the heart emoji next to it!" Zach says as he laughs.

I grab my phone out of his hand and glare at him.

"Let's just go inside our room" I say.

Hayley's POV

Today was the best day ever. I'm in my hotel room right now and just decided to stay here for tonight. This place is probably the best places in LA so I decided to stay here for a couple of days cuz I mean the why don't we boys are next door and my parents are always at work so why not.

I get my phone and call my mom saying that I'm gonna stay here for a couple more days.

"What about your clothes?"

"It's okay mom I can just go shopping here since I have plenty of money with me" I say.

"Ok well I just want to let you know that me and your father are going on another trip tomorrow so don't expect us to be home when you come back ok" she says.

"Ok" I say.

"Ok take care and make right choices bye sweets" she says and I end the call.

Ok well now I don't have a lot of stuff with me so why don't we go shopping for everything I need. Yea that's a good idea. I grab my phone and head out my room. As I got on the elevator, I hear someone yell,

"DONT LET THE ELEVATOR CLOSE!!!" I don't who it was but I stopped it before it could close. 

I then realise who said it. It was one of the why don't we boys. Omg!!!!!! They all get in and it's quiet. Awkwardly quiet. Jonah then breaks the silence.

"Hey Hayley" he says.

"Hi Jonah!" I say.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Zach asks.

"Yea well you know how earlier today someone next to our room we're making loud noises yea that was her" he explains.

"Sorry bout that by the way" I say.

"Then I met her again at meet and greet and I think we're friends now" I then look up at Jonah.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods. From the corner of my eye, I notice Jack has been staring at me for a while.

The elevator then stopped and we were in the lobby.

"So where you going Hayley?" Jack asks.

"Oh I'm going to the mall since I wanted to stay here for a while and I needed some things" I say.

"Oh cool we were just headed to the mall do you wanna come?" He asks.

I nod.

Omg I'm going to the mall with the WDW boys!!!!