* Chapter 26 *

Hayley's POV

I was at my apartment building then I heard a door slam. I turn around and see, the boys? What are they doing here? I wave and smile at them and they wave back except for Jack. He just stands there looking at me. I start to walk in my apartment and when I was about close the door, someones foot stops it. I look up and see Daniel.

"Hey can we stay here for a while?" He asks. I think for a while and I sigh. I nod and they all walk in.

"There's some food in the fridge and in the pantry if you guys feel hungry" and Zach straight away gets up and grabs some food from the pantry. I smile at how he hasn't changed at all.

"How have you been Hayley?" Corbyn asks.

"I'm good I just cam-"

"No I mean how have you been...this past few years?" He says quietly.

"I had a good time, I stayed at my cousin's house until my dad told me that he got me this apartment" I say.

He nods and now its awkwardly quiet. I walk inside my room and sit down on the bed. Jack wasn't speaking to me and its awkward between me and the boys. Ugh why did I let them in? I grab my little box I keep so whenever I'm feeling stressed or anything, I have a look at. I open it and it shows a lot of pictures. Pictures of my best friends and I but I had more pictures that had the boys in it.

I was looking through them and smiled at how happy we were back then before all the drama happened. There was one photo I stopped and looked for a while...A picture of Jack and I. This picture always makes me stop looking through since I knew that after this picture, its all gonna be pictures of me and Jack. You know what, I'm gonna go past this picture.

I look through all of the photos and I miss him. I feel a tear slip down my face since I knew I wouldn't be able to have him again. Yes he's the one who cheated but I still loved him. He's already moved on from me already. I wipe away my tear and take an instagram photo (I sometimes do this).

Life ain't fair

Life ain't fair

liked by beautychickee, corbynbesson, jackavery, seaveydaniel, jonahmarais, imzachherron and more.

I close my phone and lie down on my bed for awhile. I notice my eyes getting heavier and before I knew it, I'm already asleep.

Jack's POV

Ding!

I hear my phone and check what it is.

@Hayleyrose posted a new photo

I checked it and wow she is stunning. I smile and like the picture. I look up and see the boys looking at me.

"What?" I ask them.

"You still have feelings for her don't you? Jonah asks smirking.

"N- No I don't" I start to feel my cheeks turn red.

"You so do we saw you smile at the picture when you saw it and we know you Jack" Zach says.

I roll my eyes.

"Do you wanna check on her, she's been in her room for a while" Daniel asks concerned since they are really close friends.

"She probably just fell asleep dude" Jonah says.

"I don't care what if somethings wrong?" Daniel says before standing up walking over to her room.

I follow him and both of us open the door. We went in to see a sleeping Hayley. More like sleeping beauty.

"I'll leave you alone with her for now" Daniel says before closing the door. Ugh I've been tricked!

I sit down next to her. I look at her beautiful face and smile.

"Why was I so stupid? You were definitely better than her. I guess I didn't realize how much I lost you. I don't know why but I thought I would move on from you even if we see each other again but I- I guess not. I still love you Hayley, I hope you know that no matter what" I say and walk out.

A tear falls down my face regretting everything I did to her. I lost her but she's probably have moved on.

woahhhhhhhhh writing this chapter gave me chills. Probably because I'm listening to safe inside by James Arthur. well happy readings!