* Chapter 20 *

Daniel's POV

I sit there trying to calm myself down until I suddenly get a phone call. It was Hayley. I quickly pick up.

"Hello Hayley are you there? are you okay?" I ask worried.

"Daniel I'm fine I just needed to tell you something but you can tell the boys" she says.

I start to get worried.

"Okay what is it?" I ask.

"Actually I don't want to say this through the phone, do you wanna meet up?" she asks.

I said yes and the call ends. I quickly grab my keys but Corbyn asks where I'm going.

"I'm going to the park" I say. Hayley didn't really tell me where but I'm guessing she would go to the park.

I start to drive and think about what she would say.

Hayley's POV

So I never really told Daniel where to go but hopefully he would know to go to the park. I was already there so I waited .

(30 min later)

It's been half an hour Daniel is nowhere to be found. I sigh and stand up but before I could leave, I hear someone scream my name.

"Hayley!!!" I turn around and see Daniel.

I smile.

"Hey so what did you want to talk about and sorry that I was late, traffic" He says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"It's okay" I say.

We both sit down and I take a deep breath.

"Okay I don't want you to say anything okay I just want you to listen" I tell him.

he nods and I start.

"Well I feel like ever since I came, you and boys' life changed and what I mean about change is a bad change. You all got into a lot of drama that I caused or I was the reason and I didn't want you guys to live that kind of life. So I decided that I think I might go away for awhile. I might move with my cousin at Miami. I don't know how long but you guys would always stay in my heart and all of you will always be special to me. Don't try to contact me because I want things to go back to normal with you boys. I hope you understand" I finish.

By now, I'm on the verge of crying but I manage to stop it. Daniel seems speechless right now. There was silence, not awkward, just silence. He then starts to talk.

"Your not the cause of any of this, it was Jack's fault for not seeing how important you were to him and none of us would want you to leave but it's your choice. If you feel like going away is the right thing to do, it's all up to you. But remember this, you will always stay in our hearts especially to me. You're like a little sister to me" He starts to cry.

I get up and hug him. I can't take it anymore, I start to cry as well and were both a crying mess. I'm gonna miss this boy.

well you guys should know what her choice was from that last paragraph this is such a sad chapter im literally about to cry but i gotta stay strong.