* Chapter 28 (part 2) *

Hayley's POV

Jack and I entered the elevator and I see this guy walking out. He looked familiar. I shrug it off. Before he left, he looked back and I smiled at him. He then presses all the buttons and runs away. My face quickly changes from happy to annoyed. Now I wouldn't be able to get to the sale. What else could go wrong?

We were standing there, on our phones until the elevator suddenly stops. My heart starts to beat faster.

"Hey you okay?" He asks. I shake my head and he hugs me.

"Don't worry, I'm here" he says and I calm down.

"we're sorry for accident, there was just some problems happening and it will be fixed soon" We hear someone speak in the speaker. I sigh and sit down.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask Jack.

"I'll call Jonah and hop- aww dang it no signal here" He says.

We sit there quietly waiting for the elevator to start.

(1 hour later)

Jack's POV

It's been an hour and please let me out. I'm not saying that because Hayley's here, I mean this is probably the longest alone time we've had since the break up. I sit there staring at her and she suddenly looks at me which makes me look away.

"Jack I need to tell you something and this is probably the only alone time we'll have but I just wanna say I miss you"She says and my eyes widen.

"you've always been the guy that I love and I was so stupid for leaving" She says.

"I-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. On the outside, I seem really calm but in the inside, I'm literally cheering.

Daniel's POV

"HOORAY!!!" We all scream. Everyone is here and we're all watching and listening at Jack and Hayley's conversations until Jack kisses her. Mission complete.

"We did it, now time to release them" I say. Kate pushes a button and the elevator starts moving again. Jack and Hayley are smiling as they hold hands. I'm glad we did this.

woooooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! they kissed again!!!!!!!!!